Wikiposts

This Is My Last One

Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:14 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This Is My Last One

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I have made myself a solemn promise this morning. This is my last birthday in Australia! Come hell or high water, I refuse to be here this time next year.

I received a lovely card in the post from my daugthers and the grandchildren, but i felt such sadness that we wont be having a birthday tea together

To make things worse, my disabled grandaughter had a nasty accident yesterday. She has boots and bars on her legs to treat her club feet. She is only 9mths old and my daughter was trying to get her out of her pushchair when her legs got caught in the straps. She fell forward and landed face down on the concrete knocking one of her only 2 teeth out and swallow it!!! Poor wee mite has a swollen face and gums. I just hate being so far away! Nanna is desperate to give her a hug.

Well, this is it...NO MORE!! I have to get home

The Isle of Wight prospects seem to have come to have come to a halt, but onwards and upwards I say. Back to the drawing board!
happy belated Flea, as a fellow Arian hope you had a good one.