Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

For my fellow Scots (and anyone with a GSOH)

For my fellow Scots (and anyone with a GSOH)

Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:00 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute
Default For my fellow Scots (and anyone with a GSOH)

Just back from UK and saw the funniest ad ever (and I now have a new catch phrase)...

Also saw funny ad's for comparethemarket.com featuring some crazy mafioso meerkats but I'll leave you to you tube them yourselves.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:22 pm
The Wee Wifey

LynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud ofLynannC has much to be proud of
Default Re: For my fellow Scots (and anyone with a GSOH)

That was phenomenal !

Thanks for that it brought a smile to my face on a very stressful day.

Lyn
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

notacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, I just shared a can of Irn Bru with my wife the other day that had been in our fridge for 18 months. It was just as bad as I remember.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 3:01 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by notacrime
Haha, I just shared a can of Irn Bru with my wife the other day that had been in our fridge for 18 months. It was just as bad as I remember.
We have 6 bottles of irn bru and 2 of lucozade chillin' in the fridge right now as well as about 40lb of chocolate. Thank god we are allowed 2 checked in bags each on BA
Old Jul 17th 2009, 4:36 pm
Chocoholic !

I obviously have too much time on my hands...

http://www.irn-bru-usa.com/

1 bottle works out at @ £1.45 (inc shipping) if you buy 12 bottles. Less if you buy more.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 4:40 pm
UNFORGIVABLE

YoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
We have 6 bottles of irn bru and 2 of lucozade
You just reminded that stuff existed.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
We have 6 bottles of irn bru and 2 of lucozade chillin' in the fridge right now as well as about 40lb of chocolate. Thank god we are allowed 2 checked in bags each on BA
I hope youre security is up to par
Old Jul 17th 2009, 9:14 pm
Chocoholic !

Originally Posted by Norri
I hope youre security is up to par
kitchen cupboard securely padlocked with guard kitten in place grrrr...
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:01 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Scotish Hubby happy, he has just waxed lyrical on Aukenducket(was that the name) for 10 freaking minutes! about how it is a clever made up name! god knows how long he will go on about the rest of the ad!
Christ he is still talking!!!!