Moving to the UK with a British Fiancé

Wikiposts

Moving to the UK with a British Fiancé

Old Mar 4th 2011, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

sconies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to the UK with a British Fiancé

Hello all,

I have recently been accepted to attend a one year MBA program near London. I have also recently been engaged to a British citizen. My dilema is whether I should apply for a student visa or simply get married sooner than I was expecting and apply for a spousal visa.

It is my intention to work in London after I complete my studies and with the new restrictions on obtaining working visas for foreign students I feel it is in my best interest to obtain a spousal visa. I need to have some form of visa by Sept 1 2011 and I'm not sure if this is sufficient time for the processing of a spousal visa.

Which is the safer route in terms of meeting my deadline?

Thanks
Old Mar 4th 2011, 11:24 pm
Back from India

pennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to beholdpennylessinindia is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving to the UK with a British Fiancé

try www.immigrationboards.com