Reload this Page >

Moving to the UK after BREXIT from India

Moving to the UK after BREXIT from India

Old Aug 25th 2019, 4:45 pm
Just Joined

MamboHakunaMatata is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to the UK after BREXIT from India

Hello everyone!

My family will be moving to the UK most probably after the BREXIT vote sometime next year by April 2020.

Would people moving after the BREXIT vote be treated differently, than non UK Citizens that are already settled or applying to settle in the UK?

What are the most important issues and lists or posts on this forum I should visit, follow or read up to do my homework before moving?

What are the safe areas to move to beside zone 1 in London city?

And are they any Indian associations that help people who will have no one to look for support after we move to the UK to contact once we get there?

Any links, news websites etc would be very helpful in making this transition to the UK.

Thank you in Advance.

Mambo
Old Aug 25th 2019, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to the UK after BREXIT from India

Originally Posted by MamboHakunaMatata
Hello everyone!

My family will be moving to the UK most probably after the BREXIT vote sometime next year by April 2020.

Would people moving after the BREXIT vote be treated differently, than non UK Citizens that are already settled or applying to settle in the UK?

What are the most important issues and lists or posts on this forum I should visit, follow or read up to do my homework before moving?

What are the safe areas to move to beside zone 1 in London city?

And are they any Indian associations that help people who will have no one to look for support after we move to the UK to contact once we get there?

Any links, news websites etc would be very helpful in making this transition to the UK.

Thank you in Advance.

Mambo

What visas will you have to enable you to move to the UK?

Old Aug 25th 2019, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

MamboHakunaMatata is an unknown quantity at this point

EU nationality from Italy
Old Aug 25th 2019, 6:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MamboHakunaMatata
EU nationality from Italy
I take it you can’t move before Brexit? There are rights for those already living here before it, but last I heard the government are talking about freedom of movement ending on 31st Oct in the (now highly likely) event of a no deal Brexit.

BiP and other forum pros may well know more and be up to date with the latest but personally I wouldn’t risk waiting.
Old Aug 25th 2019, 7:20 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

If the latest proposal goes through then the door will slam shut on 31 October in a ‘no deal’ scenario which is now the most likely outcome.