Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Moving grade 9 daughter in Canada back to UK education system

Moving grade 9 daughter in Canada back to UK education system

Old Nov 27th 2016, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

pinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud of
Default Moving grade 9 daughter in Canada back to UK education system

Hi all, we have been in Canada for 7 1/2 years and are now returning to the Uk. I have 3 kids. My eldest is 14 (15 in February). I think I'm right in saying she will be moving into the UK system with the GCSE program having started Sept just gone?
I know this is not ideal and am worried about how it will go. Has anyone else been in this situation and if so how did your child find the transition? My daughter is an average student and am concerned she will find it difficult.
We don't have an option to wait and even if we did we would be In the same situation with our middle child in a few years?
Thanks