Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Moving back to UK from Canada

Moving back to UK from Canada

Old Jan 16th 2018, 12:32 pm
  #31  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 181
biggayowl is a jewel in the roughbiggayowl is a jewel in the roughbiggayowl is a jewel in the roughbiggayowl is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick View Post
We have been in Canada 11 years now and are seriously calling it a day and returning back to the UK in about 5 years for retirement. My family and I have become disillusioned with Canada especially in BC. We live on Vancouver Island just outside of Victoria having moved from the LM just over 4 years ago and wished we hadn't (culture shock is an understatement). The cost of living is going up so fast I don't see how the average income family can possibly survive here. Most of our major bills have gone up approx. 100% in the time we have been in Canada, food, electricity, property tax, food, wine, insurances and I am not even going to mention property especially in the Lower Mainland and Victoria. Salaries have been static for many years and being eroded by inflation plus. We share some of the sentiments of Steve where there is a strong feeling of entitlement here, nepotism is rife (both my wife and I have seen many examples of this), people seem to be getting ruder as their 'property wealth' increases and have less time for others. The government both Provincial (being run by developers) and Federal seem clueless and totally corrupt (no different from what we have come to expect from politicians everywhere) at least I understand what a thief-tom is now..!! Canada is hardly short on space but they seem to be pushing families should no longer expect to live in a single family home anymore. Ugly condos and towers are springing up like mushrooms destroying the landscape, no infrastructure (new schools, viable public transport, play areas). Traffic is horrendous and only going to get much worse with no forward planning with public transit etc. We are one of the lucky families, my wife and I have very good government jobs plus a company pension from the UK and a very small mortgage. The quality of life seems to be dropping rapidly from when we first moved to Canada. Just going out for a beer is getting outrageously expensive. We went back to the UK this summer and it was the first time we noticed a big change in the cost of living in the UK compared to Canada. Normally when we visited the UK we couldn't wait to get back to Canada but not this time. We found the Brits much more friendly than they are in BC and really missed the British culture. We took in a week in Greece as well and found the same thing. Now looking towards retirement we are seriously considering moving back to the UK probably somewhere on the coast of Cornwall or Devon. Property is far cheaper than where we are now and much of it seems unchanged since we left. We would miss the summers in BC but hope to spend much more time in the sunnier parts of Europe during our retirement.
Some random thoughts on the points in bold.

Having recently moved from Vancouver to Edinburgh, I find the cost of living roughly the same, with no real improvement in living standards. Electricity is more expensive here, (most) food is cheaper. But throw in Council Tax (as a renter) and we're worse off for sure - I realise Property Tax is a serious business for property owners.

Is property on the coast of Devon and Cornwall really much cheaper than The Island? Sooke seems pretty affordable for instance. I agree wholeheartedly about the appalling nature of the real estate market in BC - it's a racket, but hopefully the new provincial Government will try to do something about that. In terms of aesthetics, I'm not sure which is worse - condo towers or bland brick boxes here.

A pint of beer is around 4.50 a pint here now - about $7 which is roughly what I was paying in Vancouver.

Agree people can be more genuine here, but not sure they're friendlier.

All in all I miss BC and we're seriously considering a move back - If you enjoy the lifestyle there then it's simply not attainable in the UK.

And watch out for Brexit (if it's going to happen) - at least Canada doesn't have to contend with that clusterf+ck.

Last edited by biggayowl; Jan 16th 2018 at 12:54 pm.
biggayowl is offline  
Old Jan 17th 2018, 4:33 pm
  #32  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 470
Richard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

We lived in Ontario for a year as permanent residents moving from the states. The cost of living was surprisingly high. I noticed our neighbors and most everyone lived paycheck to paycheck. Some took extra part-time jobs to pay for heating fuel for the home. Daily crossing the border for cheap gas and purchasing essentials was common.

It was not what I expected. However, universal healthcare not tied to profit-making, insurance, and bills was wonderful. Location is often a mixed bag.
Richard8655 is offline  
Old Jan 17th 2018, 4:59 pm
  #33  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 26,319
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Originally Posted by Richard8655 View Post
We lived in Ontario for a year as permanent residents moving from the states. The cost of living was surprisingly high. I noticed our neighbors and most everyone lived paycheck to paycheck. Some took extra part-time jobs to pay for heating fuel for the home. Daily crossing the border for cheap gas and purchasing essentials was common.

It was not what I expected. However, universal healthcare not tied to profit-making, insurance, and bills was wonderful. Location is often a mixed bag.
Yup, you win some, you lose some.
DaveLovesDee is offline  
Old Jan 18th 2018, 12:36 am
  #34  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Tipsy23 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

unfortunately the wife and me have to move back. We have been here 10 years and are Canadian citizens, I had a good job and the house is nearly paid off. My son and his wife joined us 7 years ago but they have decided to moved back to the UK which leaves me and the wife on a limb. Our health is failing and we are both pensioners and I don't want the wife here by herself if anything happens to me without any family around her. In the 10 years we have been here things have changed which I would expect but it is not as good as it was. The provincial government NDP and the federal government Trudeau are such an embarrassment it really makes it easier to go. We will miss the place no doubt but to look on the positive side we will see the grandchildren grow up and when the move happens we are going on a world trip.
Tipsy23 is offline  
Old Jan 18th 2018, 12:53 am
  #35  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 470
Richard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Well, that’s interesting. While we were there, we couldn’t stand the Harper government and were waiting for a Liberal comeback, even preferring NDP as a long shot. That partly added to our leaving then. Oh well, everyone has different politics and views on how things should be run.

From what you describe, it makes sense to return to the UK. As we age, the longer we wait the harder to make such a move. It ‘s not easy. And it sounds like everyone is really more rooted in the UK.
Richard8655 is offline  
Old Jan 18th 2018, 11:15 am
  #36  
BE Enthusiast
 
getoutofbritainquick's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Looe, Cornwall
Posts: 656
getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Originally Posted by biggayowl View Post
Some random thoughts on the points in bold.

Having recently moved from Vancouver to Edinburgh, I find the cost of living roughly the same, with no real improvement in living standards. Electricity is more expensive here, (most) food is cheaper. But throw in Council Tax (as a renter) and we're worse off for sure - I realise Property Tax is a serious business for property owners.

Is property on the coast of Devon and Cornwall really much cheaper than The Island? Sooke seems pretty affordable for instance. I agree wholeheartedly about the appalling nature of the real estate market in BC - it's a racket, but hopefully the new provincial Government will try to do something about that. In terms of aesthetics, I'm not sure which is worse - condo towers or bland brick boxes here.

A pint of beer is around 4.50 a pint here now - about $7 which is roughly what I was paying in Vancouver.

Agree people can be more genuine here, but not sure they're friendlier.

All in all I miss BC and we're seriously considering a move back - If you enjoy the lifestyle there then it's simply not attainable in the UK.

And watch out for Brexit (if it's going to happen) - at least Canada doesn't have to contend with that clusterf+ck.
We have family in Devon and have always enjoyed being in that part of the UK but it didn't have much to offer with employment prospects. Much of it is still unchanged and very pretty. I suppose there are a lot of synergies with the west coast of Vancouver Island and the south west coast of the UK in terms of rugged scenery. We can find a nice ocean view on the coast for around $750k in an excellent location from what we have seen on line. We will be financially independent so no big deal with work etc. Our property in Langford (awful very low-end place between Sooke and Victoria) has gone up nearly 80% in 4 years as people can no longer afford to live in Victoria. Traffic is horrendous getting into Victoria and only going to get much worse with the massive development around these parts. Don't hold your breath about the new NDP Premier sorting out the housing market. He is the Langford MLA and is interested only in himself, the Mayor and his developer buddies (everyone knows this locally). A lot of people thought the Liberals were corrupt but these people are far worse
(I don't have much faith or trust in politicians anywhere including the UK - they are all self serving crooks). He is already going back on his election promises on restricting foreign buyers amongst other things. They are developing the crap out of this place with high density very low-end condos (which is such a shame) and it looks awful in such a beautiful place. As for Sooke there is a reason why it is much cheaper than elsewhere. My daughter has a boyfriend who lives there and I am frequently out that way with work. The only nice thing about that place is the sea views but is often foggy, cold and damp. It does not have much else to offer other than the out doors and even Sooke is being developed intensively. Not sure about the $7 pint of beer (not a sleeve in Vancouver, either; maybe before tax and tip which takes it well over $10 - we were paying <$4 for a pint of Stella in Weatherspoons back in the UK with no tax and tip. Wine was about half the price as in BC. The food is now much cheaper in the UK and with far more choice - we had quite a lot of British food shipped over for Christmas. We have been in Canada 11 years and most things have gone up at least 100% in this time but cannot say the same for salaries which has gone up no more than 10% in the same period, most people will be lucky to get a 1% rise in salary. Our property tax was $3000 when we arrived and now its well over $6000. Electricity was 6c now its 14c per unit and likely to go much higher in the near future, car and house insurances are going up in double digits every year, food is getting very expensive, gas is now the most expensive in North America - just to name a few examples. We never go near Vancouver now unless its with work. The NDP recently took the tolls of the Port Mann and Golden Ears bridges and put the cost to build them on the Provincial debt. The highway is now as bad as its was before and is often jammed with accidents almost every day. If you have not been back to Vancouver for a while you may be shocked with how much everything has gone up and the shear volume of development. The Whitespot Restaurant on Georgia St. recently got sold to developers for $245 million for a 1 acre lot! Interest rates have gone up 3 times in the past few months and they are warning of more to come (this may cool the over heated housing market). Its very expensive, crowded, congested and not easy to get around without a vehicle. More importantly we really miss the British culture - there doesn't seem to be one here in BC. We are watching Brexit (which I support 100%) to see how it unfolds with great interest but hopefully that will be done before I retire in about 5 years so have plenty of time to plan ahead. Still its good to see peoples view of moving back to get a balanced view. Thanks

Last edited by getoutofbritainquick; Jan 18th 2018 at 11:23 am.
getoutofbritainquick is offline  
Old Jan 18th 2018, 2:25 pm
  #37  
Yorkshire meets Vegas
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: T. ON (so there!)
Posts: 1,354
Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Originally Posted by Farmhand View Post
Pretty Flowers, your not from Holmfirth are you? I ask because there is a place there with that unusual name.
Nope, but from Horsforth originally, so not that far away...
Pretty Flowers is offline  
Old Jan 18th 2018, 4:20 pm
  #38  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 181
biggayowl is a jewel in the roughbiggayowl is a jewel in the roughbiggayowl is a jewel in the roughbiggayowl is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick View Post
We have family in Devon and have always enjoyed being in that part of the UK but it didn't have much to offer with employment prospects. Much of it is still unchanged and very pretty. I suppose there are a lot of synergies with the west coast of Vancouver Island and the south west coast of the UK in terms of rugged scenery. We can find a nice ocean view on the coast for around $750k in an excellent location from what we have seen on line. We will be financially independent so no big deal with work etc. Our property in Langford (awful very low-end place between Sooke and Victoria) has gone up nearly 80% in 4 years as people can no longer afford to live in Victoria. Traffic is horrendous getting into Victoria and only going to get much worse with the massive development around these parts. Don't hold your breath about the new NDP Premier sorting out the housing market. He is the Langford MLA and is interested only in himself, the Mayor and his developer buddies (everyone knows this locally). A lot of people thought the Liberals were corrupt but these people are far worse
(I don't have much faith or trust in politicians anywhere including the UK - they are all self serving crooks). He is already going back on his election promises on restricting foreign buyers amongst other things. They are developing the crap out of this place with high density very low-end condos (which is such a shame) and it looks awful in such a beautiful place. As for Sooke there is a reason why it is much cheaper than elsewhere. My daughter has a boyfriend who lives there and I am frequently out that way with work. The only nice thing about that place is the sea views but is often foggy, cold and damp. It does not have much else to offer other than the out doors and even Sooke is being developed intensively. Not sure about the $7 pint of beer (not a sleeve in Vancouver, either; maybe before tax and tip which takes it well over $10 - we were paying <$4 for a pint of Stella in Weatherspoons back in the UK with no tax and tip. Wine was about half the price as in BC. The food is now much cheaper in the UK and with far more choice - we had quite a lot of British food shipped over for Christmas. We have been in Canada 11 years and most things have gone up at least 100% in this time but cannot say the same for salaries which has gone up no more than 10% in the same period, most people will be lucky to get a 1% rise in salary. Our property tax was $3000 when we arrived and now its well over $6000. Electricity was 6c now its 14c per unit and likely to go much higher in the near future, car and house insurances are going up in double digits every year, food is getting very expensive, gas is now the most expensive in North America - just to name a few examples. We never go near Vancouver now unless its with work. The NDP recently took the tolls of the Port Mann and Golden Ears bridges and put the cost to build them on the Provincial debt. The highway is now as bad as its was before and is often jammed with accidents almost every day. If you have not been back to Vancouver for a while you may be shocked with how much everything has gone up and the shear volume of development. The Whitespot Restaurant on Georgia St. recently got sold to developers for $245 million for a 1 acre lot! Interest rates have gone up 3 times in the past few months and they are warning of more to come (this may cool the over heated housing market). Its very expensive, crowded, congested and not easy to get around without a vehicle. More importantly we really miss the British culture - there doesn't seem to be one here in BC. We are watching Brexit (which I support 100%) to see how it unfolds with great interest but hopefully that will be done before I retire in about 5 years so have plenty of time to plan ahead. Still its good to see peoples view of moving back to get a balanced view. Thanks
Would be nice to have $750k to spend in either location. I always found traffic around the North Shore of Vancouver to be pretty horrendous (due to poor road design) but honestly its got nothing on rush hour in the SE of England. After 4.5 years away I was honestly appalled by how bad it is. I'm sure it's better in the SW though.

Good luck with the move, but I think many of your arguments could easily be made about the UK - salaries in line with inflation etc. Rail fares (re. car insurance), energy prices (which are already way more expensive here). Beer can easily be had for under ten bucks - I'd take a microbrewery in Vancouver over a Wetherspoons any day of the week.

For me the lifestyle and pace of life in BC is what's most appealing. Oh and no Brexit.
biggayowl is offline  
Old Jan 20th 2018, 10:14 pm
  #39  
BE Enthusiast
 
getoutofbritainquick's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Looe, Cornwall
Posts: 656
getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Originally Posted by biggayowl View Post
Would be nice to have $750k to spend in either location. I always found traffic around the North Shore of Vancouver to be pretty horrendous (due to poor road design) but honestly its got nothing on rush hour in the SE of England. After 4.5 years away I was honestly appalled by how bad it is. I'm sure it's better in the SW though.

Good luck with the move, but I think many of your arguments could easily be made about the UK - salaries in line with inflation etc. Rail fares (re. car insurance), energy prices (which are already way more expensive here). Beer can easily be had for under ten bucks - I'd take a microbrewery in Vancouver over a Wetherspoons any day of the week.

For me the lifestyle and pace of life in BC is what's most appealing. Oh and no Brexit.
We lived in the SE of England for over 40 years and a very aware of the problems in this area. Both of us have worked in London, which is why we left the UK before the last recession. Vancouver is catching up fast. Everyday a shooting on the news and a major crash on the highways, not to mention the huge drug problem and gang wars. The major problem in BC is Fentenol overdoses which is killing lots of people. We found most of the pubs in Vancouver area very drab and full of TV's etc not really our cup of tea. Our local Wetherspoons in Rochester is very good we have no complaints and really good beer to. We have some good English stile pubs in Victoria but then they are owned by a Brit! Our car insurance in Victoria is $1500 and add another $500 if we were in the LM with full no claims - hardly cheap. It was $1000 for the same insurance 4 years ago when we arrived in Victoria. Sewage going up 500% over the next few years and expecting another 20% increase in property tax this year on top of the 20% last year. Anyway we don't have to worry about jobs or income and the beauty of retirement is you don't have to get up in rush hour. $750k might and I mean might get you a condo in Vancouver and thats about it. The average single family home in Greater Vancouver peaked at $1.8 million in 2017. Good luck if you return.

Last edited by getoutofbritainquick; Jan 20th 2018 at 10:17 pm.
getoutofbritainquick is offline  
Old Feb 12th 2018, 5:32 am
  #40  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 2
VFRV4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

My wife and I are currently in this dilemma. We came here in 2006. In 2015 I found out I had cancer. It wasn't cancer at first but by the time AHS got to remove the benign lump it became cancerous. I am currently free of cancer but have three tumours still in me. My cancer is also extremely rare (.001 of the world population). We both love it here, we just have to look at the bigger picture and what would happen if I got sick again. We have no family here and my wife doesn't drive. Three days after massive surgery and I am having to drive to the shops. Family also don't come out anymore, parents are in their 70's and don't want to fly. My work was also not very accomadating with my cancer. They made it difficult for me, so I had to resign. We now try to get by on my wife's wages. We sold the car and motorcycle to make it easier financially. We would leave a beautiful house that looks at the Rockies to move in with family back in the UK. Just a difficult decision.
VFRV4 is offline  
Old Feb 14th 2018, 5:40 pm
  #41  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2016
Location: Rural BC
Posts: 255
Benson55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

I've been in Canada 22 years now and have to agree with what you are saying 100%.
Canadians come across as people who can't get the job done, only think of the toys they can buy hence the very high debt levels, are brain washed by any government and don't think for themselves, as for culture I'm not sure they know the meaning of the word. This is PC gone too far and hence I too am looking to retire back in the UK. Not that I am thinking the UK does not have any issues, it certainly does, but its exhausting being here.

I'm looking forward to being able to travel to Rome, Milan, Madrid, Berlin etc etc at weekends, join the National Trust again, go to a theatre.
Benson55 is offline  
Old Feb 14th 2018, 7:45 pm
  #42  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,114
HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Originally Posted by VFRV4 View Post
My wife and I are currently in this dilemma. We came here in 2006. We now try to get by on my wife's wages. We sold the car and motorcycle to make it easier financially. We would leave a beautiful house that looks at the Rockies to move in with family back in the UK. Just a difficult decision.
Before coming back to the UK, it would be in your best interest to apply for Canadian citizenship if not already done so.
HKG3 is offline  
Old Feb 14th 2018, 8:11 pm
  #43  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2016
Location: Rural BC
Posts: 255
Benson55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Gosh sorry to hear about ya cancer hope things get better.
I suppose we all have to decide why we want to move back in the end....family/friends, lifestyle etc.

I had heard the Alberta health system was not so good, he in BC its very good but very stretched and getting bad in some areas.
Benson55 is offline  
Old Feb 14th 2018, 11:52 pm
  #44  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 470
Richard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond reputeRichard8655 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Our time in rural, small town Ontario was a lonely affair. But then what else could one expect? But still hoped for less anonymity. OHIP was excellent, however. Isolated, but health well taken care of.
Richard8655 is offline  
Old Feb 15th 2018, 1:24 am
  #45  
RLR
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 19
RLR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving back to UK from Canada

Hello everybody. We are going back to UK in 3-4 months. Has anybody shipped personal belongings to UK from Canada? What is the procedure, what type of paper do we need to fill. My husband read that we may have to pay taxes on our personal goods. How to proof that it is personal and not new things?
Any advises would be greatly appreciated. ToR is this completed in Canada or after arrival to UK? Is there HMCR contact from Canada which will be answered.
RLR is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.