Wikiposts

moving back to the UK

Old Jan 20th 2008, 12:17 pm
Going home at last

dragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to all
Default moving back to the UK

We have been in the USA for 3 1/2 years and have made the decision to move back to the UK. My husband has never liked it in the USA I loved it until my sister was ill back in the UK it is times like these that you realise how far away you are.
I am so excited to be moving back although I never thought I would hear myself say these words. The USA is not all it is cracked up to be the health care system is crap and broken, as is the education system and immigration. We are hoping to be back by March this year I have a phone interview on Friday with a local hospital in Oxford I am keeping my fingers crossed I am an RN so I will have a job to go back to.

I just wanted to post this as I am sure other people who are returning feel the same. You can say what you like about the UK but it is the best country in the world despite its problems although all countries have there problems. The grass is not greener and you need an eye opener to appreciate this.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving back to the UK

Good luck to you on your return HOME xxx
Old Jan 20th 2008, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of

Good Luck on your return home. We also are going back this September and are currently living in Brisbane. My sister is ill also so I know what you mean it is not until something like this happens that you realise how much you need to be home.

Take Care
Old Jan 20th 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

lucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud of

Good luck with your move, we've been in oz for 3 years and I agree that the grass isn't always greener on the other side!

The countdown begins!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 3:55 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck going home. I'm hoping this will be my year too.

Sarah