Moving back tomorrow!

Old Oct 17th 2011, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

CarolPat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving back tomorrow!

I can't believe how quickly this last week has gone by. I was keeping on an even keel working through my check-list but lots of unexpected kindness, such as the ladies at the gym giving me a nice send-off, is making me rather wobbly now. In addition, Atlanta is enjoying gorgeous Fall weather, which is hard to leave - though it may well be storming by the time I fly out tomorrow. I'm trying to focus on all the hellos that are waiting for me across the pond, instead of all the goodbyes on this side. It's an adventure, right?
Old Oct 18th 2011, 3:09 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back tomorrow!

So exciting. Have a good flight
Old Oct 18th 2011, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

When you're going to change something, it suddenly seems all right. These are only natural feelings.

All the best.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 7:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarolPat View Post
It's an adventure, right?
An adventure indeed ... and you are starting a brand new chapter. Enjoy the ride, and look forward ... not back

Have a safe trip and don't forget to update us as you go
Old Oct 18th 2011, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Yay! Good luck! I hope all goes smoothly
Old Oct 18th 2011, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

beachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond reputebeachgal21 has a reputation beyond repute

I wished it was me on my way home. Lucky you ... hope all goes well
Old Oct 18th 2011, 10:45 pm
Finally Home!

sallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond reputesallysimmons has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Good luck with everything - and remember, if you weren't scared about such a big change, it would be a sure sign you were dead
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Guinness is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe how quickly this last week has gone by. I was keeping on an even keel working through my check-list but lots of unexpected kindness, such as the ladies at the gym giving me a nice send-off, is making me rather wobbly now. In addition, Atlanta is enjoying gorgeous Fall weather, which is hard to leave - though it may well be storming by the time I fly out tomorrow. I'm trying to focus on all the hellos that are waiting for me across the pond, instead of all the goodbyes on this side. It's an adventure, right?
Carolpat
Good luck with everything and I am sure that everything will work out for you. I will be right behind you, my partner, myself and our 2 cats and 2 dogs leave from Toronto to Manchester tomorrow!! yikes
Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:47 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
Carolpat
Good luck with everything and I am sure that everything will work out for you. I will be right behind you, my partner, myself and our 2 cats and 2 dogs leave from Toronto to Manchester tomorrow!! yikes
Good luck to you too.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of

Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly for you
Old Oct 19th 2011, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, bye bye Guiness (and partner and animals). Hope all goes well in your new life back home!
Old Oct 19th 2011, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

CarolPat is an unknown quantity at this point

We arrived safely but the cats are still at Heathrow waiting for one last document to be faxed from the US. I feel bad for them but I had no idea it was needed. I hope to see them by 8pm and I won't blame them for ignoring me totally cat-style!
Old Oct 19th 2011, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Guinness is an unknown quantity at this point

We arrived safely but the cats are still at Heathrow waiting for one last document to be faxed from the US. I feel bad for them but I had no idea it was needed. I hope to see them by 8pm and I won't blame them for ignoring me totally cat-style!
yea well done glad you got there safe and sound. Hope the kittys are ok
Old Oct 20th 2011, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Shazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant futureShazban has a brilliant future

Congrats to everyone arriving back. A big welcome home to you!
Old Oct 20th 2011, 12:43 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Poor kitties I bet they are being well looked after though.
Nice to hear you all arrived safely