Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Moving back to claim benefits

Moving back to claim benefits

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to claim benefits

Originally Posted by phil01
You may not have used the word scrounging but you raised the issue of pay and pensions...which again not raised by me, raised by others and answered by me.
You are so misunderstood...it's a travesty.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geordie George
If it's that bad, rather than moan about it and try and make an entire site change, why don't you just stop posting in this thread?
You may not have noticed but:
1 It was my thread
2 I am posting in response to attacks aimed at me, if they are not meant to be attacks, then why are they posting them with parts of my quotes in - my interpretation is they want a response.

I don't have a problem responding but am amazed at the childishness of the attacks...name calling, asking if I got paid, will claim my pension....what the? Of course I got paid etc... those are not related to the topic at all they are deliberate attacks on me.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

phil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to beholdphil01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You are so misunderstood...it's a travesty.
Fortunately, on misunderstood by cyberbullies, so travesty NO, JOKE yes
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:28 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phil01
You may not have noticed but:
1 It was my thread
2 I am posting in response to attacks aimed at me, if they are not meant to be attacks, then why are they posting them with parts of my quotes in - my interpretation is they want a response.

I don't have a problem responding but am amazed at the childishness of the attacks...name calling, asking if I got paid, will claim my pension....what the? Of course I got paid etc... those are not related to the topic at all they are deliberate attacks on me.
1. People don't own threads. They throw an idea out and other people respond. Most of the time, it goes in a completely odd direction off topic. Get over it.
2. No-one cares. They're winding you up. You're falling for it. See 1. also.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:30 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I think perhaps its time everyone took a deep breathe and a step back from the keyboard for a little while.

As I've done before, let me remind you that this forum is for those who are moving back or have moved back to the UK. It's so they can ask advice, share experiences or just a place to connect with others who are going through the same thing. Arguing with each other is really not helpful to anyone and on that note I think it's best to close this thread.

Sue