movin to the uk

Old Jul 11th 2007, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: movin to the uk

Originally Posted by guaporusty
No offense intended. I know many great working-class people, but
I bet if I asked you have some fantastic stories about making teachers run round in circles while you and your friends did nothing for 3 years.
I could tell you some great stories about doing that and I went to a very posh private school.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:17 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guaporusty
No offense intended. I know many great working-class people, but
I bet if I asked you have some fantastic stories about making teachers run round in circles while you and your friends did nothing for 3 years.
No, actually I don't have any of those stories. I respected my teachers, and didn't like to see the troublemakers giving them a hard time. Believe it or not, some working class people actually wanted to learn something when they were in school.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

gingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to allgingajoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shivster
I could tell you some great stories about doing that and I went to a very posh private school.
Yeah me too--and I went to a "very good" girl's grammar.