Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

movers to the uk from Townsville

movers to the uk from Townsville

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 3:49 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold
Default movers to the uk from Townsville

Hi Guys , we too are going home and i was wondering if any of you guys know any good removals located in the Townsville area ???

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:40 pm
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: movers to the uk from Townsville

Anyone ???????????????????
Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

alliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, soz been off the computer for while after a really nasty experience on another forum. (mention anything against Oz and all hell breaks loose - I was very upset).

We are looking for movers as I write, but they are being a pain in the arse to put in bluntly. We have even thought about using Pickfords International from the UK - we just cannot get quotes.

I will keep you posted of how we get on.

Where abouts are you, and are you ok ? We are near Saunders Beach.

Much love A xxxxxxx
Old Jan 26th 2008, 1:04 am
sullysdownunder

Hi , When you planning on leaving ? I will let you know if i get any joy with movers , at the mo im after quotes etc.

How come you got upset over another forum , thats not good these forums are for support and advise , take no notice

speak soon

Kez xxx
Old Jan 26th 2008, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

alliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to beholdalliekate is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: movers to the uk from Townsville

Hi Kez,

We have actually had an email response from a mover today (progress!!!!!!), but they do not seem to be in much of a hurry do they ? they want to send an estimator, even tho we had to send a full inventory (inc sizes) to them in the first place.

We were thinking of buying one of those ex-political poster containers, loading our stuff into it, and sending that off by parcel post !!!

If you have any joy, let me know - will keep you posted.

We saw a website today where (if your are a billionaire) they not only do the packing and everything this end, they unpack the other end, make the beds, stock the fridge, adjust the heating and pre- do the garden. Oh how we laughed !!!!!!!

Just dreaming................ a xx

ps the other stuff got really personal, best left as a bad memory.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: movers to the uk from Townsville

Hi me again,

Just to let you know we have six Townsville companies coming to give us quotes next week, so will keep you posted.

We got one quote for $15k - guess they cannot be bothered.

Best wishes, Allie
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:51 pm
sullysdownunder

$15k wow , thanks for keeping me updated ,it will be a great help , have you booked flights yet ?

kez
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:49 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wayne/kerrie
Hi Guys , we too are going home and i was wondering if any of you guys know any good removals located in the Townsville area ???

Thanks in advance
WWW.GRACE.com.au .................mm
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Hi again - no nothing is booked, nothing is packed - not until we have money in the bank (or something almost as solid). It is so easy for a buyer to pull out here that we are just taking it day by day.

But I will definitely keep you posted on what the quotes are we get over the next week - $15k - we bought all the bloody furniture in this place for $5k!!!!

Speak soon, Allie xxxx
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:49 pm
NO, we're GOING there....

gorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nicegorgeousgal is just really nice

Just wondering why you're both moving back? Is it Townsville, or Oz in general do you think? Best of luck anyway & hope you find someone to move you at a reasonable price (intact)xxx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:57 am
sullysdownunder

Originally Posted by mr mover
WWW.GRACE.com.au .................mm

Cheers ive just emailed them
Old Feb 4th 2008, 12:58 am
sullysdownunder

Originally Posted by alliekate
Hi again - no nothing is booked, nothing is packed - not until we have money in the bank (or something almost as solid). It is so easy for a buyer to pull out here that we are just taking it day by day.

But I will definitely keep you posted on what the quotes are we get over the next week - $15k - we bought all the bloody furniture in this place for $5k!!!!

Speak soon, Allie xxxx
Okay Allie that would be great thanks for that , i will let you now how i get on

kez x
Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:03 am
sullysdownunder

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
Just wondering why you're both moving back? Is it Townsville, or Oz in general do you think? Best of luck anyway & hope you find someone to move you at a reasonable price (intact)xxx

Hi , We love Townsville and Oz our reasons are purely homesickness , for myself and my 15yr old son {hubby loves it } the pull back to the uk is far greater than stopping here , i have come to realize that my family are far more important to me , we have no regrets ,we had a go , we could not settle so we are going back ,TBH if i could move all my fam and mates etc to Townsville then we would have it all ...

cheers kez
Old Feb 5th 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Second quote in from a company beginning with C - at $11.5k............... for half the size container.

But as I say, we have a steady stream of movers in every day to quote at the mo.

It's really sad you are leaving somewhere you love - I truly know how that feels. It must be really hard - I found it so hard to leave our last home.

I think I've seen your threads on you-know-where and I know how happy you were to be in Townsville. I am so sorry you are having to leave.

Me- I am just an English Country bumpkin which is why I don't fit in. I expect you know what's happened to us too. Life's a ***** at times. You just have to hang in there I guess.

Will keep you posted.

A xxxxx
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: movers to the uk from Townsville

Best quote by FAR so far has come in from Grace........

Still waiting for the three others, but I would recommend you get a quote from them. Very impressed.

A xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.