mortgages uk

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:55 am
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute
Default mortgages uk

we are in the final stage of lunacy and are more than likely going to return to the uk BUT we would like to know from returnees how they got on with financials etc ,we have been away for 20 years neally .

Last edited by king kong; Apr 22nd 2007 at 11:09 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:27 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mortgages uk

Originally Posted by king kong
we are in the final stage of lunacy and are more than likely going to return to the uk BUT we would like to know from returnees how they got on with financials etc ,we have been away for 20 years neally .
I didn't have any trouble. I think if you have a full-time "permanent" (banks may interpret this differently) job, most banks will work with you.

If you are not registered to vote, you'll want to get on the electoral register ASAP. I was told (by the banks) that's what they use as the basis for running a credit check. It's a bit like having a SS number in the US - you don't exist unless you are on it. Smile wouldn't even let me open a current account because I wasn't on the electoral register - even though I have a savings account and cash ISA with them! (needless to say, I no longer do business with them)