Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

The more I read, the more I feel I don't have a hopes chance in hell....

The more I read, the more I feel I don't have a hopes chance in hell....

Old May 3rd 2009, 9:47 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The more I read, the more I feel I don't have a hopes chance in hell....

Originally Posted by Bob
that's still a wedge of cash...
Indeed.
Old May 4th 2009, 3:30 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The more I read, the more I feel I don't have a hopes chance in hell....

M,

Well then, if the two of you have this sufficient financial resources "to pay the bills and live to a good standard" then all you have to do is read the I-864 and its' instructions, as Meauxna advised, fill the form out as appropriate for the nature of your resources, and document those resources.

So why did you initially post "So the thought that he'd be able to be my sponsor is a joke really isn't it..."

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by Magpie__x
We will have enough to pay bills and live to a good standard when I come out. No one is helping us this is us doing it for ourselves. And his mum and dad will have enough to help us out when it comes to the VISA process.