Money exchange

Old Mar 6th 2009, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

woodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to all
Default Money exchange

Who will you use to change your money and will you exchange it before you leave. I have used hifx in the past but I don't always think they give the best rate. Also how do you transfer funds when you are in another country. Not being mean but my bank have problems with paying my bills, they contsantly get everything wrong and as you can imagine it just worries me. I would just like to know other people thoughts on the matter.
Old Mar 6th 2009, 6:39 pm
6 weeks to return home

Andy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really niceAndy--UK BOUND is just really nice
Default Re: Money exchange

Hi,
We used our bank and had no problems (HSBC), but have also used MoneyCorp who have been excellent tranferring monies back to the Uk with very good exchange rates at the time..
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:11 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Money exchange

Yep we used our bank too ( RBC )......Had know probs apart from when i asked them to wire the money ....instead of it being instant it took them a week But thats Canada for you