MISSING HOME...

Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MISSING HOME...

Originally Posted by ukelaine
I'm an Essex's Girl, but, PLEEZ no jokes, I've heard them all

Elaine
Originally Posted by basementwaj
Ha, i used to live in Harlow, just 1/4 mile from posh and becks... so i have heard them all too!

.........and I am the ORIGINAL Essex Girl
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:36 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by hurkemnl
Hey fellow Brits!

Have just moved from Hertfordshire to the Pacific Northwest, State of Washington, been here nearly 3 months and can't seem to accept how different everything is here...especially the people (not the brightest bunch)!
No wonder you are lonely and homesick. You seem to be compensating for your present inability to adapt by denigrating the people and country in which you find yourself. The point is that it ain't them babe, it's you. Get over yourself.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:45 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ugacrew
It was back in 2004. Most likely I'm stayin' put on the KC side. Thanks for the offer though
So you'd only have one year left had you stayed in St. Louis, and you wouldn't be living in that frontier outpost!

I'm probably not going to MG either actually. I used to go every year, it's not as easy now that we don't live there.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 7:00 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
So you'd only have one year left had you stayed in St. Louis, and you wouldn't be living in that frontier outpost!

I'm probably not going to MG either actually. I used to go every year, it's not as easy now that we don't live there.
No. I was with AB less than a year because I was working on a project that wasn't meant to last. I then transitioned over to AG Edwards. Fantastic company but the same deal with them. I was riding the phone helping users during the massive transition from one trading system to another. I loved working there but my role was no longer required after the had been a month into the transition. Because of that I don't like contract work. Not stable enough for me. Plus I hate paying COBRA between projects. Ick.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Hove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to all

She's in Idaho, she's been here 50 years and probably only met four people.
Now Now noting wrong with Idaho beautiful place Northern Idaho Close to Canad
I have been gone 50 yerars but lived in Germany close to 30 years..............

So have met a few more than 4
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:32 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hove
Now Now noting wrong with Idaho beautiful place Northern Idaho Close to Canad
I have been gone 50 yerars but lived in Germany close to 30 years..............

So have met a few more than 4
I think I could stand Northern Idaho.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Hove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to all

I think I could stand Northern Idaho.
Lot of snow and it has been quite cold -2 at night.Now we have a snow warning
but with all of that it is beautiful and I really like the 4 seasons .
Old Jan 25th 2008, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

ukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by basementwaj
Ha, i used to live in Harlow, just 1/4 mile from posh and becks... so i have heard them all too!
I was born in Romford, but, also lived in Basildon and there's even more jokes for girls from that town !!

Elaine
Old Jan 25th 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

ukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud ofukelaine has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
.........and I am the ORIGINAL Essex Girl
What Part ??

Elaine
Old Jan 25th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

I was born in Romford, but, also lived in Basildon and there's even more jokes for girls from that town !!

Elaine
Holy sh*t, you're really really from exxex!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

What Part ??

Elaine

Braintree
Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:28 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

C.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Braintree
Anyone here know Newcastle?? Im a homesick Geordie.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:14 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

This is true. I had no idea how stupid I was until I started posting on BE.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hurkemnl
Hey fellow Brits!

Have just moved from Hertfordshire to the Pacific Northwest, State of Washington, been here nearly 3 months and can't seem to accept how different everything is here...especially the people (not the brightest bunch)! Maybe just missing things British?? Like a sense of humour!!!

I was craving beans on toast the other day and all I could find was Weenie Beenies, tins of beans and sausages! They didn't compare to Heinz, but did the trick! Anyone know where you can get Bisto gravy???

Do you ever stop feeling like you just want to go back to all things familiar???
Aw - all I can say is hang in there and chin up. This is a good group that will listen with a sympathetic ear. I wish I lived closer - we could go out for a cup of tea.

But forgive me if I choose coffee instead.

Hopefully you'll find some people you connect with a bit more soon. Among thousands, there have to be some that you'll click with - just takes time, a little effort, and a little luck perhaps.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:42 pm
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by Hove
Lot of snow and it has been quite cold -2 at night.Now we have a snow warning
but with all of that it is beautiful and I really like the 4 seasons .
I love winter. It was -2 here a couple days ago, but only a dusting of snow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.