Missed me?!!

Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:35 pm
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missed me?!!

Hey Andie

Great to hear you are finally here and settling in well. Bet you thought this day would never come..............

Your dog looks adorable. We have just adopted a black lab mix puppy (to keep Pepsi company).

PM me if you need anything, or would just like to chat or even meet up for a drink, alco or otherwise.

I know Partystar is always up for stuff.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:00 pm
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
Are you calling the branch, where your account is at, or a 1-800 GET FOBBED OFF Number???????

Jim.
Both, but I'm on the case again now, I seem to have made more progress and I have to call the foreign transfer centre tomorrow, and they said I just need to fax some stuff over to them.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:14 pm
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sambuc
Hey Andie

Great to hear you are finally here and settling in well. Bet you thought this day would never come..............

Your dog looks adorable. We have just adopted a black lab mix puppy (to keep Pepsi company).

PM me if you need anything, or would just like to chat or even meet up for a drink, alco or otherwise.

I know Partystar is always up for stuff.
Hey Sambuc! Good to hear from you.

I think Partystar is going to be sorting out something soon so we can have a good ol' welcome p-up.

When I was last here in September, I went to the meet-up in Phoenix and it was great to talk fast to people. My hubby took his friend along for some moral support, and they both looked so flummoxed. I think J picked up some of the conversation but only what I was saying, Party and Steph really confused him with their accents teehee.

So I hear you went to Churchills here in Chandler last time? We were going to go the other night, but I told him that we would probably end up there for the next meet-up. It's a really handy location for me, and you probably? It takes about an hour for us to get over to G&D so I was pleased to hear of the change of venue.

Hope to see some more faces there this time!!

Andie
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:44 pm
sun lover

sambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond reputesambuc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andie&jase
Hey Sambuc! Good to hear from you.

I think Partystar is going to be sorting out something soon so we can have a good ol' welcome p-up.

When I was last here in September, I went to the meet-up in Phoenix and it was great to talk fast to people. My hubby took his friend along for some moral support, and they both looked so flummoxed. I think J picked up some of the conversation but only what I was saying, Party and Steph really confused him with their accents teehee.

So I hear you went to Churchills here in Chandler last time? We were going to go the other night, but I told him that we would probably end up there for the next meet-up. It's a really handy location for me, and you probably? It takes about an hour for us to get over to G&D so I was pleased to hear of the change of venue.

Hope to see some more faces there this time!!

Andie

yeah we had a nice night last time, although it was only the three couples. Yeah its pretty easy for us to get to about 35/40 mins

Well hopefully hear when the next get together is and see you then.