Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Message for kath from Janein Ellenbrook

Message for kath from Janein Ellenbrook

Old May 13th 2004, 4:03 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Message for kath from Janein Ellenbrook

It's me!!! I'am so dozy, I tried to phone you back then realised you have moved!!!!!!!! I can't find your new phone number. Can you ring me again and if I'am not there leave a message.

I hope you've still go the internet or you may never get this!!!!!!!
Old May 14th 2004, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

vandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant future

Hi janey ray this is only my 2nd post but saw that you are heading back via vancouver and frankfurt! I did exactly the same when I came back from oz last year. I left Sydney then stopped over in Hawaii for 6 days then Vancouver for 4. I absolutely loved Vancouver and would reccomend it to anyone. Funnily enough I then flew with air canada to frankfurt, had to wait 6 hrs for my connection to bham too!! That wasn't nice but it went fairly quickly. Im hoping to move out to Perth within the next 18 months or so and was wondering why you have decided to come back to the UK.
I only spent 1 month there but really liked it. I know its not the same as living there but Im really excited about giving it a shot!

Anyway sorry this post isn't related to the one you originally put up but it was just funny to see the route that you are taking.

Thanks

Van
Old May 14th 2004, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

Hi !! I've e-mailed you!!
Old May 14th 2004, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

vandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant future

Hi Kath, I see you live in the Hills area of Perth! This is where im hoping to buy when I come out. From Janeyrays post I take it you live in Ellenbrook. From what I have heard and seen on realestate sites, that area looks lovely. I was looking at the Kalamunda area but haven't actually been there before so don't know what its like.
Old May 14th 2004, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

LOL forgive me just noticed my mistake!!
Jane lives in Ellenbrook, not Kath!

Whoops Sorry!!!
Old May 15th 2004, 9:31 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by vandiemen
Hi janey ray this is only my 2nd post but saw that you are heading back via vancouver and frankfurt! I did exactly the same when I came back from oz last year. I left Sydney then stopped over in Hawaii for 6 days then Vancouver for 4. I absolutely loved Vancouver and would reccomend it to anyone. Funnily enough I then flew with air canada to frankfurt, had to wait 6 hrs for my connection to bham too!! That wasn't nice but it went fairly quickly. Im hoping to move out to Perth within the next 18 months or so and was wondering why you have decided to come back to the UK.
I only spent 1 month there but really liked it. I know its not the same as living there but Im really excited about giving it a shot!

Anyway sorry this post isn't related to the one you originally put up but it was just funny to see the route that you are taking.

Thanks

Van
Hi Van,

Glad you liked vancouver! We can't wait!

Perth lifestyle is great if you have no ties back in the UK, like family and longterm close friends. No matter how big the house or how many times we visit the beach it doesn't take away the homesickness we feel, it wasn't something we'd thought to much about when we came here but it happened and thats it.

We've had a great adventure and learnt lots of things about ourselves from being here.

Good luck with you migration.