Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Merry Christmas to you all

Wikiposts

Merry Christmas to you all

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Merry Christmas to all the MBTTUKers. Last Xmas in Oz for us.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 10:47 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it's a season of joy for all!

Bev
Attached Thumbnails Merry Christmas to you all-tree.jpg  
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

nephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the roughnephilim is a jewel in the rough

Happy Christmas to all our last in Oz shippers come on the 22nd Jan citizenship ceromony on the 26th Jan on the plane 27th Jan happy days.z
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone

we are having the family over and so glad to hear it's not going to be toooooo hot in Adelaide
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas everyone! Let us hope Santa arrives and has us all ticked off on his "been good" list. We are in Ballarat - the place most likely to get snow in Australia when the rest of the country is sweltering. All the outlaws are coming to our holiday house for dinner and I am cooking - a baker's dozen all round. Turkey and all the trimmings.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 11:41 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Xmas to all on BE and also I wish you all the very best for 2010.

Christina
Old Dec 24th 2009, 12:03 am
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas all. It's not feeling too Christmassy yet...no snow for the first Christmas in AGES. Ah well. Last year was bliss (it dumped a huge pile of snow on Xmas Eve and glorious sunshine all day) as I had 2 close friends over and my in laws weren't in the midst of a terrible divorce. Ah well....hopefully Christmas 2010 will be spent at home with friends and family. Hubby knows if we're not I'll probably have to be sectioned.

Happy Christmas and New Year to all.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to everyone - very quiet one for me, but fortunately its cooled down a bit and we might even get some much needed rain in Brisbane.
Had a quiet reflective evening with a very special friend, best bit of Christmas or me I think Now sitting in the garden in the dark with just the laptop for company.

And in the words of Greg Lake - always my favourite Christmas song -

I wish you a hopeful Christmas,
I wish you a brave New Year,
All anguish pain and sadness,
Leave your heart and let your road be clear .......
Old Dec 24th 2009, 3:41 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Oh no, no, no! I am big chief matriarc now I have a plan!

Mr flea in charge of roasting the ducks.
Me in charge of honey glazed parsnips, carrots and pigs in blankets..plus table laying
Daughter number 1 in charge of roast spuds and steam veg
Daughter number 2 in charge of desserts and keeping the rugrats out the way.

Easy
I want to come to your Christmas dinner is sounds wonderful