Wikiposts

Merlot and HP

Old Mar 29th 2004, 8:45 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Pants
lol...naughty naughty....

Moi ? Naughty ? I should coco...every chance I get ...!!
Old Mar 31st 2004, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

BabyPaw arrived on 25 March....8lb 2, little girl, born in Liverpool (but made in Australia!). just got out of hosp last night.

Must dash, nappies to change, will come back for more gossip and idle chit chat when I have time!!

HP...still loving the UK, even more so now.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:37 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww, well done HP.
All the best. You must be thrilled with your little bundle of joy!!
Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
Hi All

BabyPaw arrived on 25 March....8lb 2, little girl, born in Liverpool (but made in Australia!). just got out of hosp last night.

Must dash, nappies to change, will come back for more gossip and idle chit chat when I have time!!

Big Congratulations HP to you and the bub and Dad too

What a wonderful time for you, a wonderful little bub, English Spring and Summer to look forward to, Pure Heaven.

I bet the grandparents are soooo delighted you returned home.

Fantastic news
Old Mar 31st 2004, 8:05 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Excellent news..fantastic congratulations HP and Daddy HP. Enjoy all of it......time?? you reckon you will have some...mhhhh!!!
Big hugs

Pants
Old Mar 31st 2004, 11:08 am
jat
BE Enthusiast

jat is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations HP... any names yet?

bet your glad your home now with all your support around you....

how fantastic....
Old Mar 31st 2004, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

DaisyNZ is on a distinguished road

Well done HP, I remember when I first 'met' you on here and we were in the early days of pregnancy and you were wanting to go home. How time flies. I hope you're pleased to be in the 'old country' with your new baby. Mine due in 7 weeks, my third kiwi, strange really, I make boys and kiwis - how can I do that??? being a girl who's English!!!

Enjoy motherhood, I hope she sleeps well for you!!
Old Mar 31st 2004, 9:08 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Hi All

CONGRATULATIONS !!