London new girl..

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

elaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond repute
Default London new girl..

So has anyone heard of Lily Allen she was no1 in the uk (maybe still is, not sure) with 'smile'...she is a right londoner and well makes me laugh with her words...my kiwi boss had her cd and her kids 4&2 sing along to some of her words...luckily they havent picked up the naughty words !!??!! anyway was bored and found her website her music is on there...here is the link http://www.lilyallenmusic.com/ my favourite one is knock em out hahahahahaha...you'll all probably think its shite but hey ho !
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 3:51 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: London new girl..

Originally Posted by elaineKB
So has anyone heard of Lily Allen she was no1 in the uk (maybe still is, not sure) with 'smile'...she is a right londoner and well makes me laugh with her words...my kiwi boss had her cd and her kids 4&2 sing along to some of her words...luckily they havent picked up the naughty words !!??!! anyway was bored and found her website her music is on there...here is the link http://www.lilyallenmusic.com/ my favourite one is knock em out hahahahahaha...you'll all probably think its shite but hey ho !
Oh yes, she appeared to be an overnight sensation, my kids were very taken with her and bought the album.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

elaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond reputeelaineKB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Oh yes, she appeared to be an overnight sensation, my kids were very taken with her and bought the album.
have you listened to her words...how old are the wee ones :scared:
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 4:00 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

have you listened to her words...how old are the wee ones :scared:
They're 10 and 13 - the words I heard seemed fairly harmless but must admit I haven't listened to all of it.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
They're 10 and 13 - the words I heard seemed fairly harmless but must admit I haven't listened to all of it.
Er maybe you wanna check the lyrics out they are on her website...thinking about it they are not too bad i guess just the english reserved side of me coming out for once didnt even know i had one
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:47 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

...you'll all probably think its shite but hey ho !

Theres no probably about it.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Theres no probably about it.
guessed as much !
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:04 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Heard her Smile song after listening to Radio1 over the internet. She sounds like a female version of The Streets or something. I like a bit of mindless pop.
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sarah
Heard her Smile song after listening to Radio1 over the internet. She sounds like a female version of The Streets or something. I like a bit of mindless pop.
yeh not heard the streets but thats exactly what my hubby said !
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Her Dad's the notorious Keith Allen...
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Celsius
Her Dad's the notorious Keith Allen...
funny that...he also mentioned this too....typical know it all hubby !
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:27 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you interested she is playing a few gigs in the US in a few weeks.
Tickets cheap as chips - not sure if I could bring myself to seeing her live though - her album doesn't have much strength in depth.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Tickets cheap as chips - not sure if I could bring myself to seeing her live though - her album doesn't have much strength in depth.
Im afraid to say I listen to her album all the time at least twice a week...and I saw her recently in New York and I was pretty disappointed...it was her first one here so maybe nerves...but I wouldn't rush back...
Old Jan 30th 2007, 2:38 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
http://www.pluginmusic.com/news/archive.php?id=1163

woowhoo....she's doing Boston...still can't be arsed...but I did like that Smile and Knock 'em Out tune..

there just has to be better gigs going on around here.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:00 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

woowhoo....she's doing Boston...still can't be arsed...but I did like that Smile and Knock 'em Out tune..
How far are you from bean town anyway ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.