Little trips back?

Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Little trips back?

Originally Posted by Hardnutts
We came back to the Uk for homesickness and soon looked at the place, well what a shit hole the uk is, perth or any part in oz is far better, Uk is a dark hole. Glad im back in perth where the sun is shining.
So sorry that you where not happy in the U.K.Was it really that bad for you? It must be so disappointing to return only to find it's not what you remembered.
I guess for myself, I am on holiday and am there will no problems of paying bills,looking for work Ect !!!!!! it does make a difference.
Pleased that you are back in Perth,sounds as though you know where you now want to be
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:49 am
Just Joined

Lucky Lady is an unknown quantity at this point

We are a family of 4 and we are all settled in Australia, however, the youngest who is 9 is a little desperate to see family in the UK. My parents aren`t in the best of health and I am looking at returning for a couple of weeks with the youngest. If it weren`t for the ill-health, I wouldn`t go back for another few years.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:27 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lucky Lady
We are a family of 4 and we are all settled in Australia, however, the youngest who is 9 is a little desperate to see family in the UK. My parents aren`t in the best of health and I am looking at returning for a couple of weeks with the youngest. If it weren`t for the ill-health, I wouldn`t go back for another few years.
Ive booked at trip home for June, if it was'nt for my dad being unable to fly due to health i wouldnt be going home yet either. Hoping it will also confirm that we have done the right thing by moving here. C x