Lincolnshire and working

Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

lulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to all
Default Lincolnshire and working

Hi Everyone

We have exhausted most areas in the UK for the property market stupid prices where we originated from New Forest area, we want to move back as we have a small baby now and living in Spain just isnt working for us, do any of you know if my hubby would get work doing Hard landscaping, drives patios fencing etc, this would be our worry we would rent first but then buy if we liked it there give us a chance to look round at areas etc, any info would be greatly recieved

Ta Muchly
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Lincolnshire and working

Originally Posted by lulu41
Hi Everyone

We have exhausted most areas in the UK for the property market stupid prices where we originated from New Forest area, we want to move back as we have a small baby now and living in Spain just isnt working for us, do any of you know if my hubby would get work doing Hard landscaping, drives patios fencing etc, this would be our worry we would rent first but then buy if we liked it there give us a chance to look round at areas etc, any info would be greatly recieved

Ta Muchly
Hi
There is much work to be had in Lincolnshire. An average 4 bed detached house is 180,000 to buy or 650 pounds a month to rent, a smaller house 3 bed id approximately 350-400 to rent i a nice area.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

lulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to alllulu41 is a name known to all
Question Re: Lincolnshire and working

Hiya

Thanks for your input, very kind, I have looked through for a long time now and YES I agree there are some very nice properties for a very reasonable price in that area, also it does look nice, I guess where there are houses people need some kinda work on their garden, driveway, patios etc, this is the only concern we have as my hubby would be self employed, thanks again, anyone else have any input for work mentioned in the Lincolnshire areas Thanks in advance

Lulu
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lulu,

Lincolnshire is a big county, do you have any idea on location?

Bourne / Spalding may be good for your other half, lots of established housing, reasonable income levels, so should be ok work wise.

You may find housing for yourself to be more costly than other parts of Lincs, but depends on what you want. Some of the villages between Spalding / Bourne / Stamford / Peterborough could be a good target.

Pete
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Lincolnshire and working

Originally Posted by ValeSpark
Lulu,

Lincolnshire is a big county, do you have any idea on location?

Bourne / Spalding may be good for your other half, lots of established housing, reasonable income levels, so should be ok work wise.

You may find housing for yourself to be more costly than other parts of Lincs, but depends on what you want. Some of the villages between Spalding / Bourne / Stamford / Peterborough could be a good target.

Pete
Hi Pete

Thanks for that, we were looking at the Sleaford area, but now you have told me this, I have already been looking and it appears to be a good area I see you were in Peterborough once, anyway thanks aagin.

Lulu
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:37 pm
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pete

Thanks for that, we were looking at the Sleaford area, but now you have told me this, I have already been looking and it appears to be a good area I see you were in Peterborough once, anyway thanks aagin.

Lulu

Around Sleaford you get quite a few RAF families so it would be a good area for self-employed work. There has also been quite a big influx of people from London moving up to this area too, especially between Sleaford and Grantham because they can still commute to London.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 2:22 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lulu........ I'm from north Lincolnshire, and will soon be heading back Obviously the further north you go the cheaper the houses. Have you tried goggling for Landscapers in the Lincolnshire area??? Maybe you will see some gaps........just a thought
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya

Thanks for your input, very kind, I have looked through for a long time now and YES I agree there are some very nice properties for a very reasonable price in that area, also it does look nice, I guess where there are houses people need some kinda work on their garden, driveway, patios etc, this is the only concern we have as my hubby would be self employed, thanks again, anyone else have any input for work mentioned in the Lincolnshire areas Thanks in advance

Lulu
Great Coates in Lincolnshire today Sunday 23rd March 2008Lincolnshire and working-dscf0761.jpg

Lincolnshire and working-dscf0760.jpg
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Lincolnshire and working

Originally Posted by Heavenlyscent
Great Coates in Lincolnshire today Sunday 23rd March 2008Attachment 64088

Attachment 64089
Corr you would think it was xmas not easter eh!! very pretty mind, but looks cold, I think though the weather is strange for this time of year here in Spain today the sun is shining BUT its a cold wind blowing, thanks to everyone for your input very helpful, just wish our place here would sale

Lulu
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

plenty of work for landscaping round the Sleaford area , masses of new housing gone up over the past 8 years yet still very nice and rural , but within distance of Nottingham , Lincoln & Peterborough

new ppl from south in the area .

pm me if you want to know more

all the best ,

scott
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:50 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
plenty of work for landscaping round the Sleaford area , masses of new housing gone up over the past 8 years yet still very nice and rural , but within distance of Nottingham , Lincoln & Peterborough

new ppl from south in the area .

pm me if you want to know more

all the best ,

scott
Lincolnshire, one of the best places to live in the UK. Love it there. Warm folk, nice environment. Spent a lot of time in Oakham and Stamford and then Lincoln itself. Excellent times. If I ever moved back to the UK, I would not be far from Lincs.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:59 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Lincolnshire, one of the best places to live in the UK. Love it there. Warm folk, nice environment. Spent a lot of time in Oakham and Stamford and then Lincoln itself. Excellent times. If I ever moved back to the UK, I would not be far from Lincs.

its an fab place , in a way .... close to everything yet far enough away from everything too .
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:01 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus

its an fab place , in a way .... close to everything yet far enough away from everything too .
Dear Chum...if it is your home, you never see it quite in the same way as people who arrive there. I am amazed when when people think Edinburgh is fab!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:06 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Dear Chum...if it is your home, you never see it quite in the same way as people who arrive there. I am amazed when when people think Edinburgh is fab!

never been to Edinburgh ... but i'm off there soon for a few days
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

how are you BB ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.