Wikiposts

Life in UK test

Old May 23rd 2009, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

Siddharth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Life in UK test

Hello all,

I am planning to appear for my Life in UK test. Can any please send me a copy of the new version of "Life in UK exam" either in pdf or doc type.

Thanks for the help.

Sid
Old May 23rd 2009, 10:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life in UK test

Originally Posted by Siddharth
Hello all,

I am planning to appear for my Life in UK test. Can any please send me a copy of the new version of "Life in UK exam" either in pdf or doc type.

Thanks for the help.

Sid
No-one can send you a copy of the exam, that defeats the object!!

For info about it, try the website
Old May 25th 2009, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

cbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nice

what lot of c**p is this test and what does it prove? Seriosly are migrants supposed to take this? Am british citizen but not lived ther for about 9 years, How crazy. Who cares about queens role very narrow view of UK and all it has to offer
Old May 25th 2009, 1:24 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Life in UK test

Originally Posted by cbeeb
what lot of c**p is this test and what does it prove? Seriosly are migrants supposed to take this? Am british citizen but not lived ther for about 9 years, How crazy. Who cares about queens role very narrow view of UK and all it has to offer

Well if you are a British citizen then you clearly wouldn't be taking the test.

I think the name 'Siddarth' leads me to believe that the O/P is probably Indian.
Old May 25th 2009, 2:38 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cbeeb
It's no more ridiculous than the questions asked by other countries in their citizenship tests.
Better than nothing I suppose.
Old May 25th 2009, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

MartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud of

I'm a British citizen and have lived here all my life, and I'm pretty damn certain I wouldn't pass the test.
Old May 25th 2009, 3:17 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a british citizen also and i'm pretty sure I would fail also looking at that
Old May 25th 2009, 7:41 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartianTom
I'm a British citizen and have lived here all my life, and I'm pretty damn certain I wouldn't pass the test.
My Canadian wife said much the same thing about Canada's 'citizenship' questions whe we looked a few years ago.
Old May 27th 2009, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the fact the website is available in Welsh also....err, wouldn't a welsh speaker already BE a British Citizen and therefore not be required to take the test..... ?
Old May 30th 2009, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Turquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud ofTurquoise has much to be proud of

Sorry, you have to study for it like everyone else! I've already taken the test- study the chapters you are required to study in the book and you'll be fine.