Leaving NZ

Old Nov 5th 2009, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

sunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant future
Default Re: Leaving NZ

We have been quoted $5200 for our dog......think I need to get a few more quotes!!! We have also been quoted around $10000 for a 20ft container.
Old Nov 5th 2009, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

The container is right for sole use we are using 2/3 $7,600, try Venture pets and bargin as I said $3500 for border collie to heathrow and $400 for blood test and jab
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by welshwales
Good on ya. we been here nearlly two years and still not settled, So this week i have started looking into going back to sunny wales. we got to get the dog there which i have been quoted $4500 ish to london. then container at $10 ish, and then flights (one way yippee ) which for jan are about $5400 how does this compare to you?
We flew with Emirates via Sidney - Dubai then into Newcastle on the new airbus. $4075 for 4 adults which was a bargain. We booked through Flightcentre, they couldnt do enough for us. Really good. We would of been here 3 yrs in January, never really settled from day one. Good to be home
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by welshwales
Good on ya. we been here nearlly two years and still not settled, So this week i have started looking into going back to sunny wales. we got to get the dog there which i have been quoted $4500 ish to london. then container at $10 ish, and then flights (one way yippee ) which for jan are about $5400 how does this compare to you?
Sorry forgot to mention the containere. $12468 for a sole use 40ft with Allied Pickford (they brought us over to NZ) we just kept on bartering between Allied and Crown. The original prices started from $15000 ish, so it goes to show that they are willing to knock quite a bit off. Do not go with the first price they give you. Allied did quoten us $9500 for a 20ft but it was too small.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kags1694
Hi did you get your PR? How did you get on about getting your dog back to the UK?

Karen
Hi Karen, yes we were granted conditional PR but we had to stay in the country 6 months out of the year for the next 2 yrs. As for our lovely dog, we did get him his rabies jabs but he still wasnt allowed into the UK 6 months after the initial blood test so I wasnt going to put him into quarantine for that amount of time, a lovely family took him who already have a shih-tzu. He is doing great.