Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

This is the kind of thing that makes me sick in this country!!

Wikiposts

This is the kind of thing that makes me sick in this country!!

Old Mar 12th 2008, 7:56 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default This is the kind of thing that makes me sick in this country!!

Australia IS corrupt!

I am sick of this kind of thing

see this link

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=64821

How the hell can you have 8,742 of these pics by accident!!! :curse:

And then be given a suspended sentence??? hellooo? :curse:
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is the kind of thing that makes me sick in this country!!

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Australia IS corrupt!

I am sick of this kind of thing

see this link

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=64821

How the hell can you have 8,742 of these pics by accident!!! :curse:

And then be given a suspended sentence??? hellooo? :curse:
Same thing happened to a cop here in Cambridge.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:07 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Same thing happened to a cop here in Cambridge.
Yes i know it happens everywhere else too (and i have already had one karma message reminding me of it)
It is rife here and i will not be swayed any other way. Right from the police through to councils, property developing, politics and practically every other area i can think of.
I dont care if it happens anywhere else. I am talking about Aus which is where i have seen it. I cant comment on cambridge, or timbucktoo i have not been there!
I am not making a competition to see who is better or worse, just bloody sick of seeing it and reading about it down here.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Flea, haven't you learned yet. You CAN'T say anything bad happens in Oz without somebody batting you down with "Oh, but it happens in the UK too."
Drives me potty that any negative comment about Oz brings this sort of response. Oh, and what the hell is she doing in the MBTTUK forum anyway?

I agree with you, it is disgusting and it just goes to show this place is not the utopia "Get A New Life Down Under" would have people believe.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:20 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Oh Flea, haven't you learned yet. You CAN'T say anything bad happens in Oz without somebody batting you down with "Oh, but it happens in the UK too."
Drives me potty that any negative comment about Oz brings this sort of response. Oh, and what the hell is she doing in the MBTTUK forum anyway?

I agree with you, it is disgusting and it just goes to show this place is not the utopia "Get A New Life Down Under" would have people believe.
Oh i know.. i guess i am shooting from a the hip a bit tonight, but it sparked me off after a frustrating day at work where i was confronted first hand by this ingrained corruption and it has put me in a difficult situation, by a colleague who is a justice of the peace no less!!!

Makes me bloody sick ... sorry venting
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:22 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

bloody disgusting !!!! :curse:
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute

It is totally sick, and no-one should try to defend it in any way by saying, "oh well, happens everywhere else"!!!! That is not the bloody point, quite clearly.

In this instance, should be "Australia - Get a Life"....
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:57 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

No the bloody point is he got away with it. It makes my blood boil and it doesnt matter where they are in the world ....they are a plague that shouldnt be tolerated :curse:
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:59 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Ozziedoc was not defending the sentencing or lack of it - stop being so defensive. It is wrong - it doesn`t matter where it happens - it`s wrong. I think Ozziedoc was merely pointing out out that there seems to be one rule for the police and one for the rest of us, the world over. As for corruption - yes I do think Australia is very corrupt - it`s on the tv every week about this politician or that company - there are more back handers going on than anything (it`s very much a who you know not what you know type of place)..
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I can't be doing with Ozzy copper's, they must be trained to be so arrogant and rude.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Yes i know it happens everywhere else too (and i have already had one karma message reminding me of it)
It is rife here and i will not be swayed any other way. Right from the police through to councils, property developing, politics and practically every other area i can think of.
I dont care if it happens anywhere else. I am talking about Aus which is where i have seen it. I cant comment on cambridge, or timbucktoo i have not been there!
I am not making a competition to see who is better or worse, just bloody sick of seeing it and reading about it down here.
I don't know what you're moaning about - it happened in Queensland (where else!) not NSW. Besides, Australia's institutions are all based on the UK so it's bound to be the same wherever you are. You'll be posting the same outraged comments, (I read it in The Daily Mail so it must be true) when you are back in The Old Dart.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:29 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by saveme
I don't know what you're moaning about - it happened in Queensland (where else!) not NSW. Besides, Australia's institutions are all based on the UK so it's bound to be the same wherever you are. You'll be posting the same outraged comments, (I read it in The Daily Mail so it must be true) when you are back in The Old Dart.
Errrrr... you obvilously havent been reading up on NSW politics lately then have you!!!

Daily Mail?........... i think not!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

OK. It also happens in the USA, and everywhere else in the world too.

Flea's point was that it happened in Oz. Not that it happened. My balanced contribution is that it happens all over the world.

Who said anything about Oz being utopia?

Last edited by Ozzidoc; Mar 12th 2008 at 10:01 pm.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Ozziedoc was not defending the sentencing or lack of it - stop being so defensive. It is wrong - it doesn`t matter where it happens - it`s wrong. I think Ozziedoc was merely pointing out out that there seems to be one rule for the police and one for the rest of us, the world over. As for corruption - yes I do think Australia is very corrupt - it`s on the tv every week about this politician or that company - there are more back handers going on than anything (it`s very much a who you know not what you know type of place)..
Thank you.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone, wherever they live in the world who is sexually attracted to children and has exploited them in any way should be castrated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.