Just to Say

Old Jan 1st 2009, 1:11 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just to Say

Good luck to everyone who is moving back home soon and I know there are people moving out to Australia (or trying to) so good luck to them too.

I haven't posted for a few weeks and I've had a few pms asking where I am so wanted to do a general post to answer.

I have been extremely busy these last few weeks but I'm alive and kicking - no apologies to those who have just thought Oh Bugger

I've got my first lot of visitors arriving in 3 weeks time and have friends/family visiting Feb/March/April then we will be making plans to pack and to move home after Easter.

NuShooz - you'd better stay in touch or I'll be in Yorkshire to sort you out when I get back Good luck mate I'll miss you loads and our girly lunches and laughs

Happy New Year Everyone - I hope 2009 brings everyone what they want and in some cases what they deserve
Old Jan 1st 2009, 8:51 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just to Say

Hi you. Hope you've had a fab Christmas. We've had a wonderful one.

Nu-Shooz....all the very, very best. Don't panic if you have a hissy fit when you get back (like wot I did!) it will work out and it is worth it. Take care and keep in touch xxxxxx
Old Jan 1st 2009, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

deborahjane is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to anyone moving in the near future. I know Nu-Shooz is going the same time as us.

Anyone else leaving very soon? (We fly out on Wednesday very early in the morning).
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 4:23 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Shall i keep a drink over the bar for you at the Northwood Hills?

I forgot to answer your message didnt i?
Need me bum smacked
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:10 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Shall i keep a drink over the bar for you at the Northwood Hills?

I forgot to answer your message didnt i?
Need me bum smacked
Don't know about your bum being smacked but your face could do with a smack for even suggesting the Northwood Hills

Now if you had suggested a night out at that classy joint Tudors............ or I would have joined you at The New Penny had it not been demolished.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 5:12 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystal23
Don't know about your bum being smacked but your face could do with a smack for even suggesting the Northwood Hills

Now if you had suggested a night out at that classy joint Tudors............ or I would have joined you at The New Penny had it not been demolished.
PMSL... happy new year to you too

I got told the other week that Tudors is an Indian members club now
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:09 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by crystal23
Good luck to everyone who is moving back home soon and I know there are people moving out to Australia (or trying to) so good luck to them too.

I haven't posted for a few weeks and I've had a few pms asking where I am so wanted to do a general post to answer.

I have been extremely busy these last few weeks but I'm alive and kicking - no apologies to those who have just thought Oh Bugger

I've got my first lot of visitors arriving in 3 weeks time and have friends/family visiting Feb/March/April then we will be making plans to pack and to move home after Easter.

NuShooz - you'd better stay in touch or I'll be in Yorkshire to sort you out when I get back Good luck mate I'll miss you loads and our girly lunches and laughs

Happy New Year Everyone - I hope 2009 brings everyone what they want and in some cases what they deserve

Hi hun...of course i will keep intouch. You can't get rid of me and my filthy sense of humour that quickly

Thanks for the kind wishes Tracey and everyone else. Only 7 days til i am out of here
I sold my car today too....i am now driving around in a Commodore, costing me 100 bucks a day but i want to go out in style hehehehe.

So everything sold now, got plenty of cash in the bank (now where's that diamond ring i saw)

Can't wait to get back, i am melting here in Perth, need some fresh air. (and some warm clothes lol)

Bye bye to everyone. I will post an update when i get reconnected, i will still be around afew more days though
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:59 am
Account Closed

deborahjane is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck Nu Shooz on your return to the UK and hope it all works out for you there.

We are busy packing in the heat and getting fed up with it. On airbeds now and down to plastic cups and plates etc!

We leave Perth on Wednesday and can't wait to return to the UK even if it's cold at the moment!
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 10:16 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi hun...of course i will keep intouch. You can't get rid of me and my filthy sense of humour that quickly

Thanks for the kind wishes Tracey and everyone else. Only 7 days til i am out of here
I sold my car today too....i am now driving around in a Commodore, costing me 100 bucks a day but i want to go out in style hehehehe.

So everything sold now, got plenty of cash in the bank (now where's that diamond ring i saw)

Can't wait to get back, i am melting here in Perth, need some fresh air. (and some warm clothes lol)

Bye bye to everyone. I will post an update when i get reconnected, i will still be around afew more days though
Good luck on your return Rach, look forward to your update from the other side.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:19 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Has Nu-sooz gone yet???
Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Has Nu-sooz gone yet???
She left the sand pit on sunday, should be home by now.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:06 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwww, feels weird without her and her smut.

I didn't get to say Bye!!!!