Wikiposts

Jon and Kate plus 8

Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jon and Kate plus 8

Originally Posted by cindyabs
and if he is indeed playing around with a 23 year old-he can be the knight in shining armor and not "goober" Jon who gets in the way. He, IMHO with his passive aggressive behavior shows his ass as much as Kate does hers.
Exactly, I think he's a total asshole.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

choppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to allchoppi is a name known to all

I read somewhere that they were reportedly getting $75,000 PER EPISODE!

Oops, didn't see Jerseygirl's post.

Last edited by choppi; Jun 25th 2009 at 11:14 am.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:47 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I agree! What is it with people that they just can't be happy with what they have? I guess two wasn't enough for them..... But they were extremely lucky that those sextuplets were born healthy and remain that way.
I agree with the fact they where lucky the sextuplets where healthy, IUI is an imprecise science and also I would agree with the previous post that this is maybe under dispute.
it is perfectly possible to have IVF (IUI same thing except insemination done in the womb)and not return to a clinic and have sex instead, sensible people wouldn't do that!
On another note, I had IVF twice and now have twins, and why shouldn't I try for another baby? or two? I am for a womans right to chose over abortion, in fact I am a passionate supporter, having helped and supported two friends who exercised, that right! theirs was not any easy decision.
So what about my rights to choose? the only difference being that, mine maybe doomed to failure and bankruptcy! and embarking on that path is not easy either!
and I have alway said motherhood is a privilege not a right, in the terms that you should stand by that decision if you make it, science allowed me to have babies, as it allow other not to, either contraception, or abortion.
I would never agree to more than 2 embryos, and even then it carries the risk of splitting, so more than babies 2 if successful!
and why haven't I done it again? I am broody? because for me 1 more child would be amazing, 2 at the moment impossible, but that is me! many others are in a different situation, and it should be their right to take that next step, if nature and science work out!
maybe next year I will revisit this and take a different path and go for IVF again, as my boys will be starting school, but I don't know yet?
Oh and if you meet anyone expecting twins, don't ask if they are natural, me and a friend took to saying no, we made them out of an old washing up bottle and sticky backed plastic! and his where not IVF!
Rant over! what about MJ and FF?
Old Jun 26th 2009, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I heard from one of the soccer moms that I bumped into in the grocery store this morning that jon's mistress is now going to be included (in some way) in the show.

You know, I use to watch TLC fairly regularly. They had wonderful shows like our PBS stations. With all these new reality shows, we've cancelled our cable so that it doesnt include TLC any longer.

Its absolutely disgusting how low a station will bend for ratings.....
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
I heard from one of the soccer moms that I bumped into in the grocery store this morning that jon's mistress is now going to be included (in some way) in the show.

You know, I use to watch TLC fairly regularly. They had wonderful shows like our PBS stations. With all these new reality shows, we've cancelled our cable so that it doesnt include TLC any longer.

TLC has said that won't happen.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 1:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore

If they did that, I am sure it would end up losing them a lot of viewers...I heard the same thing, but also (in the same sentence) That there are no plans to include her!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 5:04 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
If they did that, I am sure it would end up losing them a lot of viewers...I heard the same thing, but also (in the same sentence) That there are no plans to include her!
Thank the lord for small favors.

Those children should be taken away from them. These people act like the kids were some accessory or new toy they picked up while they were in that phase and now they can't bother to suck it up and complete the job they agreed to take on?
I am really starting to hate humanity.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 1:47 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna

Those children should be taken away from them. These people act like the kids were some accessory or new toy they picked up while they were in that phase and now they can't bother to suck it up and complete the job they agreed to take on?
more soy
Old Jun 29th 2009, 3:18 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna

what happened to the be nice campaign?
I don't know any of Kates family stuff, that a different matter.
Kate was always referred to as a nurse in the early days? and for the first nine weeks of my twins birth, I went into nurse mode, in fact before, I created charts for each, feeding, sleeping, poo, wee, ect, as I was so aware you can lose track unless you write down in nursing and I was petrified I would have, say a constipated baby and not realise, because I had been dealing with dirty nappies! and remember us new mums are sleep deprived!
anyway it went well, and I got into a roll and the charts where no longer necessary, but imagine 6 babies and 2 toddlers?? I can't, maybe she became so regimented that it became a way of life for her, I can't imagine I would have got rid of my charts after 9 weeks with 6 of them! that would have gone on for months? years?.
My mum in law often says thing that upset me, because she can't understand why I still dress them at 4! nor can I! they are capable! but they run round the house, winding each other up, I haven't had the time to "train" a child individually at the age appropriate time. alway dealing with another disaster! today I went with their agenda and they where dresses by 11 am, naked by 12, only one dressed by 1pm the other in his pants the rest of the day! (british seance of pants) I have lost 4 stone since they where born, and that is not pregnancy weight!
I think I am pretty strict and I have been complemented on many occasions about their manners, and confidence in themselves by strangers, but I am run ragged.
2 of my friends who have similar aged children, one 3 children, one 4, have babysat them, feeling confident, and told me it was a nightmare, 2, 2 year olds wanting to do what 2 years old do in different directions! ( I have only had a babysitter once since then, they are 4 now)so I will never judge her or her husband, and their need for money! 8 lots of college fees! for a start! nappies, I brought reusables, because I was at the store every other day buying them, but imagine the work in 6 sets?? either way?
statistics show parents of multiples are more likely to divorce than parents of multiple single children.
But I would never swap my life...love them to bits
any way watching the christmas Dr Who!
we can't do the behind closed doors thing? even with reality TV, I am sure I have done mean things to my children without realising?
I don't agree with exploting children, but where do our child actors come from? and Micheal Jackson! bad example but????
Old Jun 29th 2009, 3:24 pm
member of little note

Originally Posted by made of kent
what happened to the be nice campaign?
I don't know any of Kates family stuff, that a different matter.
Kate was always referred to as a nurse in the early days? and for the first nine weeks of my twins birth, I went into nurse mode, in fact before, I created charts for each, feeding, sleeping, poo, wee, ect, as I was so aware you can lose track unless you write down in nursing and I was petrified I would have, say a constipated baby and not realise, because I had been dealing with dirty nappies! and remember us new mums are sleep deprived!
anyway it went well, and I got into a roll and the charts where no longer necessary, but imagine 6 babies and 2 toddlers?? I can't, maybe she became so regimented that it became a way of life for her, I can't imagine I would have got rid of my charts after 9 weeks with 6 of them! that would have gone on for months? years?.
My mum in law often says thing that upset me, because she can't understand why I still dress them at 4! nor can I! they are capable! but they run round the house, winding each other up, I haven't had the time to "train" a child individually at the age appropriate time. alway dealing with another disaster! today I went with their agenda and they where dresses by 11 am, naked by 12, only one dressed by 1pm the other in his pants the rest of the day! (british seance of pants) I have lost 4 stone since they where born, and that is not pregnancy weight!
I think I am pretty strict and I have been complemented on many occasions about their manners, and confidence in themselves by strangers, but I am run ragged.
2 of my friends who have similar aged children, one 3 children, one 4, have babysat them, feeling confident, and told me it was a nightmare, 2, 2 year olds wanting to do what 2 years old do in different directions! ( I have only had a babysitter once since then, they are 4 now)so I will never judge her or her husband, and their need for money! 8 lots of college fees! for a start! nappies, I brought reusables, because I was at the store every other day buying them, but imagine the work in 6 sets?? either way?
statistics show parents of multiples are more likely to divorce than parents of multiple single children.
But I would never swap my life...love them to bits
any way watching the christmas Dr Who!
we can't do the behind closed doors thing? even with reality TV, I am sure I have done mean things to my children without realising?
I don't agree with exploting children, but where do our child actors come from? and Micheal Jackson! bad example but????
that read wrong but I hope you get the jist about child actors ect, and in actual fact in my mind worse! Macully Culkin, Judy Garland?