Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Jerseygirl, you were right

Wikiposts

Jerseygirl, you were right

Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:23 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jerseygirl, you were right

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
They may give you a sedative. You can tell them what level of sedation you want...or at least you can here. I always say I don't want to see, hear or feel anything. Recovery is much quicker and it is much safer than a general anesthetic.
They gave me morphine the other day, but we shall see.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I'd like to have mine removed so I can see what's inside it. I love things like that.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

That's the only reason I opted for a second c-section the morphine was so good first time around
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:32 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
That's the only reason I opted for a second c-section the morphine was so good first time around
They gave my daughter morphine early this year when she collapsed with kidney stones. She said it was the strangest feeling...she could feel it going through her body.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:39 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to have mine removed so I can see what's inside it. I love things like that.
Trust me... you DONT want to see what is inside it!!

Elaine, I reckon I could live on a daily dose of that morphine.. woooo weeeee.. i was high as a kite...lmao...

I was lying there waiting for the surgeon to turn up after having the morphine, i remember looking to my left and hearing this almighty crash bang wallop. Apparently a load of equipment fell out of a cupboard door all over the floor just missing my bed... hell i didnt give a toss!! I didnt even lift my head off the pillow
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Trust me... you DONT want to see what is inside it!!

Elaine, I reckon I could live on a daily dose of that morphine.. woooo weeeee.. i was high as a kite...lmao...

I was lying there waiting for the surgeon to turn up after having the morphine, i remember looking to my left and hearing this almighty crash bang wallop. Apparently a load of equipment fell out of a cupboard door all over the floor just missing my bed... hell i didnt give a toss!! I didnt even lift my head off the pillow
I do...there can be all sorts of stuff in it...I'd love to see it.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:41 am
I don't give a damn

I do...there can be all sorts of stuff in it...I'd love to see it.
Weirdo!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Weirdo!
I know....let me go and see if I can find my favourite thread.

Edit: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=tumors

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 5th 2008 at 1:37 am.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Jerseygirl, you were right

Weirdo!
Hey Flea I hope you are soon up and about again man what a shite run of bad luck you guys have had. You deff need to start buying lottery tickets im sure something goods about to happen.....
Cheers
Cally
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:38 pm
I don't give a damn

I know....let me go and see if I can find my favourite thread.

Edit: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=tumors
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH:eekARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

You are evil!! I was doing ok reading it until it got to the post that said someones friend had same thing happen with a cyst....geeeezus bloody christ... I feel sick now!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 12:39 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by cally49
Hey Flea I hope you are soon up and about again man what a shite run of bad luck you guys have had. You deff need to start buying lottery tickets im sure something goods about to happen.....
Cheers
Cally
Thanks Cally. And thanks for your PM i will reply in a while.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH:eekARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

You are evil!! I was doing ok reading it until it got to the post that said someones friend had same thing happen with a cyst....geeeezus bloody christ... I feel sick now!
Sorry Flea...but I find things like this fascinating. Unfortunately my doctor doesn't think that my desire to look what's inside my cyst is reason to have it removed. Bummer.

So I am counting on you...first I want a blow by blow account...including when it was drained. Then I want to know what it looks like...preferably with photographic evidence.

It may be best to PM me with the details.

Yours hopefully

JG
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:04 pm
I don't give a damn

Sorry Flea...but I find things like this fascinating. Unfortunately my doctor doesn't think that my desire to look what's inside my cyst is reason to have it removed. Bummer.

So I am counting on you...first I want a blow by blow account...including when it was drained. Then I want to know what it looks like...preferably with photographic evidence.

It may be best to PM me with the details.

Yours hopefully

JG
Right..its confirmed.. you ARE a weirdo

I shall fill you in later.

BTW.. saw surgeon this morning. He reckons it might well take weeks to get to the point i can have it removed, but i wont reveal why in here... too gross
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Right..its confirmed.. you ARE a weirdo

I shall fill you in later.

BTW.. saw surgeon this morning. He reckons it might well take weeks to get to the point i can have it removed, but i wont reveal why in here... too gross
Noooooo Flea tell me...I need to know.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:53 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooo Flea tell me...I need to know.
you might but we dont

sorry to hear about this Flea - hope you can get your health back on the up asap so these nasty things stop happening to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.