Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Jeremy Kyle To Bring TV Show to the US

Jeremy Kyle To Bring TV Show to the US

Old May 6th 2011, 4:03 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Jeremy Kyle To Bring TV Show to the US

Jeremy Kyle is bringing his trailer park trash TV show to the US and filming in New York from August.....

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/good_day_...-kyle-20110429
Old May 6th 2011, 4:07 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeremy Kyle To Bring TV Show to the US

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Jeremy Kyle is bringing his trailer park trash TV show to the US and filming in New York from August.....

Head to Head with Jerry Springer no doubt.....I see that Trisha is on Maury now as a show consultant/adviser.
Old May 6th 2011, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

NatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond repute

Just in time for my maternity leave... awesome!
Old May 6th 2011, 8:12 pm
Badger Badger Badger

Malashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of light

Why are all the people I hate from British TV following me?
Old May 6th 2011, 8:44 pm
CR1 VISA

Brucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malashaan
Why are all the people I hate from British TV following me?
Old May 6th 2011, 8:45 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

the only reason I go to work is to avoid shite like that on the telly.
Old May 7th 2011, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum

Why? We already have a promoter of trailer trash called Jerry Springer.

Having said that is Jerry Springer actually british too?
Old May 7th 2011, 7:55 am
CR1 VISA

Brucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ash UK/US

Yea he is.

He moved to America when he was a toddler.
Old May 7th 2011, 3:18 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

There was a great 'who do you think you are" about Jerry Springer.
Old May 7th 2011, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this odious man Jeremy Vyle (sorry...Kyle) will fall deeply and madly in love with the USA and decide to do just what all you British Expats have done and choose to stay over there - permanently. In which case I feel very sorry for you but somehow I would think that very few of you would want to lower your viewing standards of good taste and decency by watching all the utter crap which is just what his "shows" are anyway.

Kyle must be one of the most smug, self satisfied, extremely sexist, slimeballs ever to appear on British TV when he makes a living out of taking advantage of the Great British Underclass of foul mouthed, ineducable drink and drug addicted State funded unemployables and State funded career baby machine single mothers hauled in from the UK's sink estates where the morality levels are below those of sewer rats.

You guys are more than welcome to him - I hope he stays in America. Just watching one of his dire programs makes you want to rush into the kitchen to pick of an air freshener spray and rush back with it in use.

With his marital record and (former) gambling addiction he could well be a guest on his own show.

He has apparently publicly stated that he would not have any difficulty at all finding suitable "victims" to appear on his (his words --->) "precious stage" over in America and that he is likely to find even more "spectacular doughnuts" than those back home here in the UK.
Old May 7th 2011, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

RickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really nice

From Leeds.
Old May 7th 2011, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
Hopefully this odious man Jeremy Vyle (sorry...Kyle) will fall deeply and madly in love with the USA and decide to do just what all you British Expats have done and choose to stay over there - permanently. In which case I feel very sorry for you but somehow I would think that very few of you would want to lower your viewing standards of good taste and decency by watching all the utter crap which is just what his "shows" are anyway.

Kyle must be one of the most smug, self satisfied, extremely sexist, slimeballs ever to appear on British TV when he makes a living out of taking advantage of the Great British Underclass of foul mouthed, ineducable drink and drug addicted State funded unemployables and State funded career baby machine single mothers hauled in from the UK's sink estates where the morality levels are below those of sewer rats.

You guys are more than welcome to him - I hope he stays in America. Just watching one of his dire programs makes you want to rush into the kitchen to pick of an air freshener spray and rush back with it in use.

With his marital record and (former) gambling addiction he could well be a guest on his own show.

He has apparently publicly stated that he would not have any difficulty at all finding suitable "victims" to appear on his (his words --->) "precious stage" over in America and that he is likely to find even more "spectacular doughnuts" than those back home here in the UK.
He should be a huge success then, viewing standards here dont actually have much further to fall!
Old May 8th 2011, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RickWG
From Leeds.
I was thinking I read somewhere he was born in London.
Old May 8th 2011, 3:44 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jeremy Kyle To Bring TV Show to the US

Originally Posted by NatashaB
Just in time for my maternity leave... awesome!
Who's the baby daddy LOL?! You know you want to be on the show.....
Old May 8th 2011, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like I'm on my own on this one I have to admit I actually watch Jeremy Klye every morning here while doing the housework. Can't stand Jerry Springer, but do like Jezza K!!! Do I need therapy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.