Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Its a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world ....

Its a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world ....

Old Feb 18th 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world ....

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
ahh but the above is not what you said in your initial post...you called these people arseholes and questioned their mentality for even considering arriving early to catch a sale ....yeah what happened sucks , it's human nature, people will always be rude, there's always the few who will take things too far and then all hell breaks those :scared:

...IKEA is responsible for creating such an enviroment...it's like me throwing a bunch of candy in the room and telling my kids first to get it has it all...and then to stand back in wonderment as they fight, scratch and scramble to get at the stuff...yeah it'd be lovely if everyone was as civilized as you and I would be in this situation but unfortunately time again IKEA has discovered they are not...time they were responsible...at the very least they should never promote their sales in this manner

Hmm, I take your point on the second part. The first part, however, I stand by what I said, and it was indeed the same thing

"Dumb" - Not meaning dumb can't speak, but dumb as in not too clever. Therefore, of questionable mentality.

"Ignorant" - Meaning rude, selfish, without consideration for others.

Put the two together, and what have you got? Arseholes!!!!!!!