I'm Home..yahoooo

Old Sep 16th 2004, 2:28 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm Home..yahoooo

Hi Peeps

Just to say I'm home and its brilliant..yipeeeeeeeeeee, sunny, green and just beautiful. Brilliant to see my mum and catching up with mates and more family over next few days, weeks, years...

Will do another post when I have time.....packing up mums to move to new pad in Sussex

Good luck everyone and take care

P x
Old Sep 16th 2004, 2:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Home..yahoooo

Originally Posted by Pants
Hi Peeps

Just to say I'm home and its brilliant..yipeeeeeeeeeee, sunny, green and just beautiful. Brilliant to see my mum and catching up with mates and more family over next few days, weeks, years...

Will do another post when I have time.....packing up mums to move to new pad in Sussex

P x
Welcome back Pants.

Hope it all goes OK now.

Good luck

G
Old Sep 16th 2004, 3:20 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Pants, I'm so happy for you. You sound like you survived the trip with little pants. LOL please let us know how you are doing and more comments on what it's like to be back. I'm jealous. good luck with re-settling.
calle
Old Sep 16th 2004, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Peeps

P x

Pants, wonderful!!!!!!

Hope the flight was great..... Go enjoy the greenery, the air, the family, and everything else you missed.......

Have a great time, then dish the gos back here... LOL

Little tip... When going to pub, take local shopping cart for the trip home, and a load of friends... No law on drunk in charge of shopping cart I dont think... Saves walking....
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:54 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Hi Peeps

P x
Welcome home Pants, hope the flight went well. Its wonderful isn't it to see everything so green, I still drive through the countryside with a big smile on my face.

You enjoy being home with your family and keep us updated as to how everything is going.

Susan
Old Sep 16th 2004, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

dobbo is an unknown quantity at this point

all the best and enjoy , I am also seeing our countryside through different eyes cant seem to get enough of it. We have now been home almost three weeks and everything is going well.

juliet
Old Sep 16th 2004, 9:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome home!!!!
Hope everything works out well; enjoy Sussex for me! Especially the beer ...
Calendar in post soon......ooooh that firie who signed them is a hunk!
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

linda 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Pants, I have just finished my last day at work, off to the Gold Coast next week for 5 days, then home. Hope it's still sunny.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 11:15 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Pants - glad to hear that you are happy with the move. Long may it continue!
Old Sep 17th 2004, 12:04 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all its just fantastic......I promise to mail more next week when settled into new pad. Molly( our dog) is due in next week and hubby will follow in October..all going well will let you know update on that one next week!! Here's a little update

Mini Pants is very tired and a bit over whelmed...pulling at the patience strings at mo !!she was pretty good on flight and even though I wrapped up all this little toys to give her she was more interested in playing with the seat belt, strapping herself in and out etc..she had mad run around at KL airport and then slept for 6hours on last leg to Heathrow.All in all she was a star. My best mate( from when we were 7yrs old) is due down in few hours to help us pack and move so will expect a big night of tears, laughter and wine..!!!

I must add that saying goodbye to my friends etc in Oz was so hard and I was touched by the nice words that people wrote to me in cards etc...I cried on and off for days. I felt like I had a hole in my stomach, really hard part was leaving Mr Pants and even now chatting on the phone and watching our daughter hug it when she hears her Daddy's voice is so heartbreaking but I know it was all meant to be and things are happening now I am here. My outlaws were just as I expected..handshake, phone call and excuses.Hammered home one of the reasons we are leaving Oz. I feel like I am me again.......maybe others know what I mean by that.!

Best go do more packing....keep well everyone. Be happy

P x
Old Sep 18th 2004, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

JayJay is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: I'm Home..yahoooo

Thanks all its just fantastic......I promise to mail more next week when settled into new pad. Molly( our dog) is due in next week and hubby will follow in October..all going well will let you know update on that one next week!! Here's a little update

Mini Pants is very tired and a bit over whelmed...pulling at the patience strings at mo !!she was pretty good on flight and even though I wrapped up all this little toys to give her she was more interested in playing with the seat belt, strapping herself in and out etc..she had mad run around at KL airport and then slept for 6hours on last leg to Heathrow.All in all she was a star. My best mate( from when we were 7yrs old) is due down in few hours to help us pack and move so will expect a big night of tears, laughter and wine..!!!

I must add that saying goodbye to my friends etc in Oz was so hard and I was touched by the nice words that people wrote to me in cards etc...I cried on and off for days. I felt like I had a hole in my stomach, really hard part was leaving Mr Pants and even now chatting on the phone and watching our daughter hug it when she hears her Daddy's voice is so heartbreaking but I know it was all meant to be and things are happening now I am here. My outlaws were just as I expected..handshake, phone call and excuses.Hammered home one of the reasons we are leaving Oz. I feel like I am me again.......maybe others know what I mean by that.!

P x
Welcome back Pants, I hope you are Loving being back Home as much as we are,
All The Best
JayJay
Old Sep 18th 2004, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I'm Home..yahoooo

Pants, I am so, so happy for you!
You must tell us all about it;I want all the gory details - the greeness of the grass, the taste of a pint, not having to explain that you were joking, having people chat to you in shops, not having to respond to inanane "and how are you today" by a check out chick who couldn't give a toss, Asdas range of take-home curries....
Glad the journey wasn't too harrowing. I like how you've got the dog arriving home before Mr Pants - is this significant! Now don't you dare lose touch with us all here.

P x
Old Sep 19th 2004, 12:19 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Peeps

P x
Glad to hear you arrived back safely and that you finally achieved your dream of returning home. Continue to enjoy (I'm sure you will)

All the best
Mairi
Old Sep 19th 2004, 10:24 pm
kong

All the best Pants, glad to hear you have made it back to the land of the living! Sussex sure beats the Western Suburbs of Sydney. I knew Penrith well when I was in Australia, not the nicest part of the world!!

Good luck in Blighty, although I am sure you will not need any!

Old Sep 20th 2004, 4:34 pm
Live the moment

Default Pants Has News...

Thanks all for the welcome home!!

Its just great being here..met lovely friendly people alreay but do have the curtain twitchers out watching over us...!!lol.

Miss Pants has been very good all things considered. Took her to indoor play center today so she can see other kids do exist here.

I'm still driving round trying to take it all in.

My poor dog has been in nasty accident in Oz ...she's a border collie and when Mr Pants takes her out for her daily run she normally skims the neighbours trailer parked on his driveway but for some reason this time she misjudged it and cracked open her head. Hubby rushed her to emergency vet who removed some bone and put some stitches in. So our poor Molly will have a permanent bump and bone missing. She will now fly out next week.

But the best news of all is that THE HOUSE HAS SOLD...........YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.I've been keeping it quiet as wanted to make sure these people were genuine..it all happened when I was checking in at the airport last week, in amongst tears leaving Mr Pants we get a phone call from agent saying a couple are in the area for a few hours and want to view the house..well to cut it all short they loved the house, put in an offer which hubby accepted and had agreed to 5 day cooling of period and also want to complete ASAP...yipppppeeeee.
FANTASTIC HUH..........all this within 24hrs of me going. The one reason I went was because we felt that things would feel/seem to be changing if at least I make the move over with Miss Pants...spooky huh.!!

Hubby has now handed in his notice and is so excited..well we both are. All being well he will be with us in 3 WEEKS...arghhhhh can't wait.
So just makes being here even more brilliant now that I know hubby and Molly will be here very soon and that the house has sold...finally !!!

Take care everyone....

P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.