I'm home!!! :D

Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm home!!! :D

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Have a great time in cyprus!!

I just wanna get home!!! My eldest says Im selfish and dont care about what she wants I so fed up with going round and round with her about this, my OH and younger kids cant wait to get back, but she is my living hell at the moment:curse: she so admant that now she is staying, grrr kids.....
Is your eldest a teenager Kath?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brits1
Stue,

We were there in in April 07 when we went home for 10 weeks, stayed at th Hotel Alexander the great, right on the beach, all inclusive....with family it was brilliant....went over to Pathos well worth the visit, it is times like this that you remember why you are heading home so thanks for that!!! have a great holiday
Jackie & Kev in Perth for now hoepfully nr. Manchester buy Aug 07
ps our boys loved swimming in the sea, they did not keep looking over their shoulders for sharks, jellies etc, they just loved the whole holiday resort consept, don't have that here in Perth, Gold Coast can just about make it but not quite
Sorry it was Constantine The Great, right on the beech, great holiday, lovely weather even in April.
Have a great time and good luck with the job hunting
Jackie & Kev (brits1) in Perth
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

tillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to all

I know how you feel.

My 17 year old is in the process of moving out this week. He is moving in with his girlfriend and will be staying here in NZ, whilst my OH and our other two boys return to the UK.

I feel terrible. He has a job and says he isn't ready to return. What can you do? how old is your daughter?

Good luck with your dilemma. I hope it all turns out as you want it to kath and Graham.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Is your eldest a teenager Kath?
Yes she is 17 1/2 and she had me in tears yesterday saying Im a bitch etc, I really really dont know what to do with her, she plays with my emotions all the time, I just want whats best for us all and going home is best (i think) but try and tell her that!!!) I told her she is old enough has citizenship she can come and go.. but she tries to control me and at the moment she is getting me down
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she is 17 1/2 and she had me in tears yesterday saying Im a bitch etc, I really really dont know what to do with her, she plays with my emotions all the time, I just want whats best for us all and going home is best (i think) but try and tell her that!!!) I told her she is old enough has citizenship she can come and go.. but she tries to control me and at the moment she is getting me down
Ahh Kath you poor thing, what a situ to find yourself in on top of planning moving back.
Shes no doubt just being an over dramatic teeenager - we all were once.
I know that doesnt make it any easier for you at present though.
Be strong and dont be bullied!
She'll thank you one day or if she decided to she can come back and decide for herself.
All the best
xxxx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:12 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww Kath, don't let her get you down. Just keep telling her you're not forcing her to do anything, she's welcome to go with you or stay here, it's her decision.

If she stays, I bet she'll end up coming home in the long run. Keep your chin up. Oh, and how's the bruising?!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks girls! Yeh I gotta stick to my guns, my girlfriends back home are already planning a Adult Butlins weekend away for me, so I gotta get home soon

Yeh Tracey bruising quite bad and I actually feel quite ill (my own fault thoughOnce all settled down I could really really do with a girlie night and get rat arsed

You can pop and see the bruised and battered one anytime your around...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

tillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to all

Just thought i'd send you my empathy.

You have got to follow your heart Kath. Your daughter has been given a massive opportunity by you. It's not everyone who has a chose of which country they will live in. She will see this, eventually. As my son has..

My son, who is staying when we leave has said that although he would rather we stay with him. He doesn't plan on staying in NZ forever. He wants to travel around the world. Then probably go home to the UK. So as we have given him the opportunity to do this and then have the choice of where he will live in the future. I should not feel bad. Given time i'm sure your daughter will see this. She is just cross at the moment because she can't have what she wants.

Stick in there. Things will come right.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the complications of emigration:curse:
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:56 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks girls! Yeh I gotta stick to my guns, my girlfriends back home are already planning a Adult Butlins weekend away for me, so I gotta get home soon

Yeh Tracey bruising quite bad and I actually feel quite ill (my own fault thoughOnce all settled down I could really really do with a girlie night and get rat arsed

You can pop and see the bruised and battered one anytime your around...
Oh you poor sod! I finish my last exam tonight (woohoo!) then I'll pop round for a cuppa next week o.k?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Oh you poor sod! I finish my last exam tonight (woohoo!) then I'll pop round for a cuppa next week o.k?
Yeh sounds good, just give me a ring x

Tillergirl that must be hard if my daughter was working full time I would feel happier I suppose and alsoI know we have some close friends that wil look after her (one says she can live with them for a while) so thats not too bad, just worry about her still

Hope your move back to UK goes well for you and that your son returns home soon xx
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

Cheers Kath.

All the best for your return too.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Apologies but I've not had time to read through this thread or most others yet to see where everyone is up to but I'll try and catch up over the next few days.

Well we're back from Cyprus, we got home about an hour ago. We had a great time over there and it was a great wedding, although I must say that I'm now pleased to be on solid ground again and knowing that we're not flying off anywhere else in the near future! I feel like I've never been out of the air! lol.

Now its back to the task of looking for jobs and cars but I've got an interview on Friday and hopefully we can find at least one car by then as well.

I still have moments where I think back on Oz and wonder if we did the right thing in coming home when we did, but I'm pretty sure that we did. I now look forward to settling in to life back home and looking to our future in the UK.

I hope everyone is ok.

Speak to you soon.

Stu
Old Jun 25th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
Hi everyone,

Apologies but I've not had time to read through this thread or most others yet to see where everyone is up to but I'll try and catch up over the next few days.

Well we're back from Cyprus, we got home about an hour ago. We had a great time over there and it was a great wedding, although I must say that I'm now pleased to be on solid ground again and knowing that we're not flying off anywhere else in the near future! I feel like I've never been out of the air! lol.

Now its back to the task of looking for jobs and cars but I've got an interview on Friday and hopefully we can find at least one car by then as well.

I still have moments where I think back on Oz and wonder if we did the right thing in coming home when we did, but I'm pretty sure that we did. I now look forward to settling in to life back home and looking to our future in the UK.

I hope everyone is ok.

Speak to you soon.

Stu
Pleased you had a good time in Cyprus. Just to let you know its been p*****g down since last Friday. Today isn't too bad....yet just windy!!!!
Shouldn't complain really as we are in the middle of Winter.
Good luck for Friday.

Chat later
Lynne
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is ok.

Speak to you soon.

Stu
Stu first good luck for Friday and glad you had a good time in Cyprus. Once you have a routine going you will feel home, just think about things like a Christmas in Winter, people are merry, the Christmas Parties, Bonfire Night.....New Years Eve...lots of things to look forward to...plus lovely long summer evenings.....it is Winter here as you know and it is more boring than ever....just remember why you left...it may take a while like anywhere so give it time....just think if you are fed up catch one of the cheaps flights to Europe for a few days, Dublin, Barcelona etc, you may not get the deals in the school holidays but you can after...you have that choice....we don't here and just think the football season starts no more late night to catch games...away fans at your games....pies at half time......you lucky thing.....no regrets, you just learn and look forward. Anyway nothing changes here in Perth.....so if you were thinking about coming back it will be the same as when you left.....the same reasons will be here why you decided to go back home......(I just read that back and I found that difficult to understand......) see I am even losing my humour...my marbles....etc
Take Care
Jackie and the gang in Perth (brits1 and mad Man City fans)
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Good post Jackie....

Thats what you need to hear when you're back in UK wondering on Oz.

Stu...Good luck for Friday. Glad Cyprus was fun
A a pinger, I completely echo what brits1 has said.
Once the novelty of being home has worn off, dont mistake that and the time it takes to settle back in with wanting to be back here - please!!!
Remember it twas nice n all but boring and you didnt want to retire yet.
Keep appreciating the UK & have a sag bhajee pour moi
xxxxxxxx
T

Originally Posted by brits1
Stu first good luck for Friday and glad you had a good time in Cyprus. Once you have a routine going you will feel home, just think about things like a Christmas in Winter, people are merry, the Christmas Parties, Bonfire Night.....New Years Eve...lots of things to look forward to...plus lovely long summer evenings.....it is Winter here as you know and it is more boring than ever....just remember why you left...it may take a while like anywhere so give it time....just think if you are fed up catch one of the cheaps flights to Europe for a few days, Dublin, Barcelona etc, you may not get the deals in the school holidays but you can after...you have that choice....we don't here and just think the football season starts no more late night to catch games...away fans at your games....pies at half time......you lucky thing.....no regrets, you just learn and look forward. Anyway nothing changes here in Perth.....so if you were thinking about coming back it will be the same as when you left.....the same reasons will be here why you decided to go back home......(I just read that back and I found that difficult to understand......) see I am even losing my humour...my marbles....etc
Take Care
Jackie and the gang in Perth (brits1 and mad Man City fans)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.