Im home!!!

Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im home!!!

Welcome home I hope that a huge weight has now lifted from your shoulders.

Fingers crossed that everything else slots into place
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant future

I've been reading your posts with interest, I'm so glad you're home and happy. All the best for the future and please keep us posted with how you get on
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

lisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud oflisaloo has much to be proud of

Hi Jude...WELL DONE YOU !!! do you feel right now you are back home and do you know that is the place where you belong. You know my situation but yesterday that changed as partner has said that he hates seeing me like this and if i can make the most of it until feb - citizenship and i'm still the same we will all go back together. He has admitted that he is bored here and he misses the uk to. I can stay knowing that we can return togther , keep in touch always thinking of you...

Lisa x x x
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

englishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisaloo
Hi Jude...WELL DONE YOU !!! do you feel right now you are back home and do you know that is the place where you belong. You know my situation but yesterday that changed as partner has said that he hates seeing me like this and if i can make the most of it until feb - citizenship and i'm still the same we will all go back together. He has admitted that he is bored here and he misses the uk to. I can stay knowing that we can return togther , keep in touch always thinking of you...

Lisa x x x
sounds like its going to be another happy endidng then !!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:58 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Jude, I think you have set a record from deciding you want to go home to getting there in no time, can anybody beat this

Originally Posted by megansmummy
Just to let you all know im bac home at last!!

Its so great to be on english soil. As soon as i landed at heathrow i felt great & knew my decision was right. It was like id never been away!! LOL

Its was really a sad time saying goodbye but ive made the right choice & i really hope Si will follow. I know for sure i wont go back there!

It was a hell of a long flight. Quantas ok but not great with kids!! Thankfully megy slept a lot & was ok.

Managed to change my flight from heathrow to newcastle to an earlier one!. Unfortunately I didnt get my suitcase as its gone on the fight i originally booked so should get it back tonight!! Nothing is ever simple for me!

Anyway, i will cacth up with you all again soon once im a bit more sorted. Only popped on as had some emails to do!

Take care all & good luck to ll those flying this week i.e Stu!! Let us know how you get on when your back

Bye for now xx
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Great news Jude. It must be lovely to see familiar things again.

Katie
Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:46 am
Just Joined

tpsister is just really nicetpsister is just really nicetpsister is just really nicetpsister is just really nicetpsister is just really nicetpsister is just really nicetpsister is just really nicetpsister is just really nicetpsister is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Im home!!!

Well i am so glad you made the right decision.
What a great relief it must be to be back home.
I am very jealous of you. It is what i think about on a daily possibly hourly basis , being back in uk would be my dream, my husband says to wait till next year but i don't know if i can and what difference it will make.
Anyway Good luck with the money thing, and hope you settle down quickly.
Well done, have a great life all the best Mandi XXX
Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

englishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond reputeenglishrose has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys1

well it is onwards & upwards now!!

It really is so great to be home. walking around the airport yesterday 7 seeng all the familiar shops & newspapers! It was great

Bit worried now about money as been told be a few people that getting benefits could take up to 6 weeks which is no good for me as i only have £50!!

Im going to see them today so i hope something can be done!

To mike & Jo & stu, have a safe fllight home & let us know how you are!
you should get emergency benefits ,esp as you have a child.tell them that your family arent able to put you up for long and you need some money

if that fails.....argos sell cheap tents

im sure you'll be fine !!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

megansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond reputemegansmummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisaloo

Lisa x x x
Thanks lisa!

Yes i do feel right. I feel at hom again, something i neer felt over there! Ive no plans to ever laveagain!

So glad to hear your hubs is seeing sense. Hope he ticks with it for your sake. Wish mine would do that but i know it will never happen!!!

Take care hun & you know where i am if you want a chat!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks lisa!

Yes i do feel right. I feel at hom again, something i neer felt over there! Ive no plans to ever laveagain!

So glad to hear your hubs is seeing sense. Hope he ticks with it for your sake. Wish mine would do that but i know it will never happen!!!

Take care hun & you know where i am if you want a chat!
So good to hear you sounding so well Jude...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:17 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it all goes really well for you - enjoy everything.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dozy_muppet03
I would like to congratulate those having the courage to make the move back to the UK. I realise I have been quick to judge others and on occasions have made comments such as 'big mistake to move back to UK'.

In hindsight, I realise I was wrong and accept that each person has their own situation that they must work around to do what is best for themselves and their family.

I am sorry for any offence caused and promise never to judge anyone in this fashion again.

If I do, then you have my full permission to tie me up with a Liverpool football flag and beat me with an Emu feather whilst singing football songs like 'Vindaloo'.

John

Very gracious of you.