I'm Home!!!

Old May 10th 2007, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I'm Home!!!

Originally Posted by NotQuiteSure
Well all I will say is the northern suburbs and not far from you in Carramar. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to get caught out slagging Perth off, sorry a bit of a chicken really aren't I. Everyone keeps telling me it's a lovely place to bring up our kids, but what about my life.. I still have quite a few years left, I need to still have some quality of life don't I, or is that being selfish ?
No, your not being selfish at all, your quality of life DOES matter.
PM me if you need to get it off yr chest, I am in Perth too and a Ping Ponger and believe me I want to go back as much as you do!
Old May 10th 2007, 2:21 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PLANTS
No, your not being selfish at all, your quality of life DOES matter.
PM me if you need to get it off yr chest, I am in Perth too and a Ping Ponger and believe me I want to go back as much as you do!

do you know, happy parents make happy kids!! my hubby always says to my children, happy mummy, happy house!

follow your heart and good luck
Old May 10th 2007, 11:32 am
Just Joined

NotQuiteSure is just really niceNotQuiteSure is just really niceNotQuiteSure is just really niceNotQuiteSure is just really niceNotQuiteSure is just really niceNotQuiteSure is just really niceNotQuiteSure is just really niceNotQuiteSure is just really niceNotQuiteSure is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandtooz
do you know, happy parents make happy kids!! my hubby always says to my children, happy mummy, happy house!

follow your heart and good luck
Thanks for that both of you, am trying my hardest, some days are good, some days I just think that if I forced myself to stay I could never deal with the fact that my family back home will not be a big part of my life and my childrens. Do you ever accept that ?
Old May 10th 2007, 9:33 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for that both of you, am trying my hardest, some days are good, some days I just think that if I forced myself to stay I could never deal with the fact that my family back home will not be a big part of my life and my childrens. Do you ever accept that ?

im a bad one to ask, im heading back in 11 weeks!! but from my friends who are over here they do say it gets better........
Old May 10th 2007, 11:04 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Some do some don't. Neither is wrong.
Old May 11th 2007, 6:02 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandtooz
omg, your excitment oozes from this post!!! you made me smile and have glass eyes!!
well done you, im so so pleased for you all
goodluck with your new life
xx
What Mandy said......and good luck with everything. I am soooo envious.
Old May 11th 2007, 7:30 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been here three years now and I can't accept that my kids will never really know their grandparents. Doesn't matter how many times they speak on the phone, it's just not the same.

Sorry, I'm on a real downer today.
Old May 11th 2007, 7:54 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
I've been here three years now and I can't accept that my kids will never really know their grandparents. Doesn't matter how many times they speak on the phone, it's just not the same.

Sorry, I'm on a real downer today.
I'm sorry to hear that Tracey. It's awful when you get like that. You don't want to feel low, but for some reason you just can't shake it off. I hope you feel abit better over the w/e.
Old May 11th 2007, 8:14 am
Back in the UK

alicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond repute

No it's not too bad, I just know that it's not for me long term but have to sit it out for citizenship. I just feel like I'm biding my time until I can go home. I shouldn't feel like that and try and enjoy it, which I do some of the time but not enough to make me want to stay. I feel like I have retired but am still in my early thirties, everthing shuts round here at 10pm even at weekends, I'm not talking about the city but locally. Anyway enough of a moan for now, it's just nice to get it off your chest.

Second the feeling like you have retired. This whole country is completely run by and for those in their 50 and 60's. They have all the money and everything is geared to them. My husband and I can't wait to get back to feeling like people in their 30's actually exist.
Old May 11th 2007, 8:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alicecat
Second the feeling like you have retired. This whole country is completely run by and for those in their 50 and 60's. They have all the money and everything is geared to them. My husband and I can't wait to get back to feeling like people in their 30's actually exist.
I am in my 30's and I exist just fine and a lot of my 30 something friends do too. The whole of Australia eh, just a bit of generalising.
Old May 11th 2007, 8:50 am
Back in the UK

alicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I am in my 30's and I exist just fine and a lot of my 30 something friends do too. The whole of Australia eh, just a bit of generalising.
I know it is fun isn't it!!! Nothing like a bit of generalising for a healthy constitution.
Old May 12th 2007, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

[QUOTE=clougherty family;4752030]Hi all,

Got to go, Mum's taking me to Next to get some new clothes for the kids. Aren't you jealous

Not in the slightest..... but I am glad you are happy
Bex
Old May 12th 2007, 10:26 am
Tool

Old William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond repute

welcome home.
Old May 12th 2007, 3:16 pm
I'll have a double double

dozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to alldozy_muppet03 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Hi JO. OMG, now you have made me feel all wierd!!!! I was begining to think i should hang around for citizenship, but i really don't want to. Hubby managed to twist my mind again, but it will be a very tough choice. I am dangling by a thread of distruction
Anyway Jo, it's great you have arrived back safely and are well settled already. It's so hard to believe we were having coffee last week, now your hundreds of miles away in a better place.
Keep in touch won't you, i will PM you my mobile so that when we return we will catch up good and proper

Bye for now
Hi, please do yourself a huge favour and hang aorund at the very least for your citizenship. Your be glad you did an if your like me a ping ponger then your be doubly grateful.

Regards

John

PS Whatever it is you think you miss in the UK, really doesnt exist here anymore....I promise.
Old May 12th 2007, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dozy_muppet03
PS Whatever it is you think you miss in the UK, really doesnt exist here anymore....I promise.
Thats a rather crazy statement which just isn't true unless you know of the reasons why a particular person wants to return, and even then your opinion may vary greatly to theirs. Friends and family always (for a good while anyway!) exist for instance!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.