Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

If you are ever in this neck of the woods.

If you are ever in this neck of the woods.

Old Jan 26th 2008, 7:43 am
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you are ever in this neck of the woods.

I urge you to visit this pub that has become my local if you are ever around the midlands, click on the menu across the top to see what a wonderful history it has. it does B&B as well and their is a local ghost.

http://www.thefleeceinn.co.uk/

Last edited by Backhomeatlast; Jan 26th 2008 at 7:47 am.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 8:04 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you are ever in this neck of the woods.

Originally Posted by Backhomeatlast
I urge you to visit this pub that has become my local if you are ever around the midlands, click on the menu across the top to see what a wonderful history it has. it does B&B as well and their is a local ghost.

http://www.thefleeceinn.co.uk/
And will you buy me a pint?
Old Jan 26th 2008, 8:07 am
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
And will you buy me a pint?
No, you can buy me one
Old Jan 26th 2008, 8:09 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Backhomeatlast
No, you can buy me one

Is this a ploy to get your beer paid for by hoards of visiting expat returnees?
Old Jan 26th 2008, 8:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum

Is this a ploy to get your beer paid for by hoards of visiting expat returnees?
Well, I found the watering hole
Old Jan 26th 2008, 3:04 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

I used to live in Peopleton, and went to Prince Henry's Grammar in Evesham. Have a sister that lives in Charlton and a brother that lives in Pershore. I'm sure I'll be in that neck of the woods at some point.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey that looks so gorgeous. All the things I miss about a pub; decent beer, a log fire, history in heaps and decent grub. Heaven.

Oh, and mine's a pint of Theakstons!!
Old Jan 26th 2008, 9:24 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

It looks so beautiful, especially the snowy picture. That menu sounds so inviting and so cheap too. Hey Tracey, they do Faggots.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 12:14 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
It looks so beautiful, especially the snowy picture. That menu sounds so inviting and so cheap too. Hey Tracey, they do Faggots.
Wey hey....didn't look at the menu....ohhhhh faggots........drool
Old Jan 27th 2008, 12:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
To be honest the food is very expensive for a pub, but you get loads and it is sooooo good