If I moved back to the UK

Old Apr 12th 2018, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

whatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of lightwhatadiva is a glorious beacon of light
Default If I moved back to the UK

How can I open a bank account for my kids (currently aged 7 and 3)? - what documentation will I need to provide?

And also their NI's?

I still have my account with Natwest.
Old Apr 13th 2018, 12:13 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If I moved back to the UK

Originally Posted by whatadiva
How can I open a bank account for my kids (currently aged 7 and 3)? - what documentation will I need to provide?

And also their NI's?

I still have my account with Natwest.
https://personal.natwest.com/persona...s-savings.html

Are you opening a First Saver in trust on behalf of a child?
You'll need to be 18 or over to open an account for a child under 16.

Enter your details in the application first, then complete the child's, each section will be clearly marked with Parent/Guardian or Child. After you've completed your application, we'll let you know of any ID documents we might need to open your account.

Enter your mobile number and email address, and we should be able to confirm your ID online if you're an existing customer. We'll email you letting you know how.
Old Apr 13th 2018, 12:57 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If I moved back to the UK

You won’t be typically issued with a NINO until shortly before your 16th birthday. If you claim child benefit for your children then one will be generated for them at that point but the letter formally informing them of their NINO won’t be sent until they are 15.