Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

I will not accept this anymore...

Wikiposts

I will not accept this anymore...

Old Aug 4th 2009, 1:31 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I will not accept this anymore...

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
Love it poppygirl want one of those. I am seriously considering yellow and black caution tape and closing off 3 of the 4 bathrooms in this house so that at least I will only have to clean 1 loo.

Or as hubby says getting a bloody EAD and getting a real bloody job !! This desperate housewife lark is getting old...
I have my EAD but then i have to go through the whole nurse registering and exams... and yes why oh why are men/boys who always climb the ladder will be more likely to be world leaders or CEOs than us, unable to pee into the bowl?
I HAVE A 50/50 mix hubby depending on mood, sit or stands, no 1 son sits and no 2 son stands.
I worked in McDonalds for 2 years! euew cleaning out those toilets, even 1/2 hourly! fortunately basic wage was for restaurants in the 80's UK, in those days! 3 pounds 10 an hour?, at 17 it was only 5.40, I think 20 years later. and locally $6 an hour!!
oh and I made the mistake telling my 4 year olds their wee wee was good for plants!!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 1:32 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Oh mate I was naughty as at school, not evil just naughty, poured washing up liquid in the cookery teachers demo christmas cake, when she was not looking, locked the needle work teacher the cupboard, oh it goes on lol
LOL - I remember in Primary 7 us 'good kids' were allowed (as a treat and privilege) to go to the staff room and fill up the urn and put out biccies for the teachers before playtime. The boys used to hauck up luggies into the Urn before filling it. OMG makes my stomach churn to think about it now...and we were the good kids.

Maybe cleaning all these loos is my penance?

Last edited by ChocolateBabz; Aug 4th 2009 at 1:33 pm. Reason: typo
Old Aug 4th 2009, 1:33 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
LOL - I remember in Primary 7 us 'good kids' were allowed (as a treat and privilege) to go to the staff room and fill up the urn and put out biccies for the teachers before playtime. The boys used to hauck up luggies into the Urn before filling it. OMG makes my stomach churn to think about it now...and we were the good kids.

Maybe be cleaning all these loos is my penance?
Oh and I just ate ice cream and topping BARF....
Old Aug 4th 2009, 1:37 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CitySimon
I'll persnally forgo the limited personal space and privacy for the ability to pee against a tree as an alternative any time day or night.

I would trade that too!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 2:56 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

You need to draw a fly in the bowl, something like this:
Attached Thumbnails I will not accept this anymore...-pee1.jpg  
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Oh mate I was naughty as at school, not evil just naughty, poured washing up liquid in the cookery teachers demo christmas cake, when she was not looking, locked the needle work teacher the cupboard, oh it goes on lol
You had a needlework teacher? UK and US schools must be very different!!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Always feel a bit sorry for you chaps, when you have to pee in a public loo, I mean its not very private, can you actually see the guy who is next to you, thier Mr Worm, when using the urinals
You honestly think they care? Ha!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:10 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
You had a needlework teacher? UK and US schools must be very different!!
Oh yes indeed 1 hour a week, cookery class 2 hours a week, typing, and religous education, not sure if they have all those now, cookery could be substituted for metal work, or wood work.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes indeed 1 hour a week, cookery class 2 hours a week, typing, and religous education, not sure if they have all those now, cookery could be substituted for metal work, or wood work.
Have you no control over your pussy?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:16 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Always feel a bit sorry for you chaps, when you have to pee in a public loo, I mean its not very private, can you actually see the guy who is next to you, thier Mr Worm, when using the urinals
As one PG to another, this should explain a few things, especially Section 2.

Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
As one PG to another, this should explain a few things, especially Section 2.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw
WELCOME BACK AGAIN PG

That was so bloody funny I was rolling, no idea how the hell you found it but pleased you did......everyone watch it its long but so worth it.

Leslie will enjoy this with her morning ciggie.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

WELCOME BACK AGAIN PG

That was so bloody funny I was rolling, no idea how the hell you found it but pleased you did......everyone watch it its long but so worth it.

Leslie will enjoy this with her morning ciggie.
Consider that the video was made specifically for females to explain the unspoken understanding which exists between two (or more) men in the same restroom.

I expect that most/all men will have already watched that movie... What do think the guys are shown at school when the boys and girls are split into seperate classes? It's not all reproductive stuff you know.

Originally Posted by Peter Kay
One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronized with a complete stranger.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 4:47 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Now THAT's hilarious!!!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

I always wondered about those flies, I suppose I was focused whilst wondering
Old Aug 4th 2009, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Have you seen About Schmidt?
YES! Awesome movie! Jack Nicholson celebrates the death of his wife by peeing all over the floor

Originally Posted by made of kent
I HAVE A 50/50 mix hubby depending on mood, sit or stands, no 1 son sits and no 2 son stands.
I'm 50/50; depends what I'm wearing ... easy to drop shorts/sweatpants - sit; belted trousers - no question, it's a stand-up job!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.