i started my registration

Old May 7th 2018, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i started my registration

Originally Posted by Rock2089
yes me and wife both will work (and my wife is nurse) and as a radiographer i see vacancy in many places, i know due to to i register some of websites to know
what they offer and till what i can expect.\i register for NHS website also.
i am not applying now due to pending Hcpc registration,which i applied already and paid fees just waiting for it and it may take another 2-3 months (which i am expecting august/2018 )

and my child age is 8 &1/2 years and another 5 years
The OP needs to know that there is a cap on the number of Tier 2 (General) visa available and even the NHS is not able to get Tier 2 visa for the Indian doctors it wishes to employ.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...oreign-doctors
Old May 7th 2018, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Rock2089 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HKG3
The OP needs to know that there is a cap on the number of Tier 2 (General) visa available and even the NHS is not able to get Tier 2 visa for the Indian doctors it wishes to employ.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...oreign-doctors

i was not aware of and link which u have posted i read it,but i cannot understand what is it,

are they banning or they are removing from the list skilled workers ?
Old May 7th 2018, 10:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

i was not aware of and link which u have posted i read it,but i cannot understand what is it,

are they banning or they are removing from the list skilled workers ?
With all due respect and not wishing to offend....but if you cannot understand the jist of the article you might want to do some more work on your English before working n the UK.
Old May 7th 2018, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there an English Language requirement ? IELTS ?
Old May 7th 2018, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
With all due respect and not wishing to offend....but if you cannot understand the jist of the article you might want to do some more work on your English before working n the UK.
with due all respect i know enough English to work in Uk and I am working last 10 years overseas only.
and regarding article yes there were some points which I misunderstand and I think it's common
Old May 7th 2018, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Benson55 is an unknown quantity at this point

have you checked Hull?
Lots of property for sale and prices flatlined, lots of jobs, good road network.
Old May 7th 2018, 11:08 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

with due all respect i know enough English to work in Uk and I am working last 10 years overseas only.
and regarding article yes there were some points which I misunderstand and I think it's common
But HCPC registration does require IELTS I think. From their website, a score of overall 7.0 and no test less than 6.5 is required.
English proficiency

The ability to communicate effectively in English is critical to working effectively as a health professional in the UK. Consequently, we can ask you for information about your ability to use English.

We will always do this for international applicants unless:

a) you are a national of a relevant European State other than the United Kingdom;
b) you are a national of the United Kingdom who is seeking access to, or is pursuing, a relevant profession by virtue of an enforceable Community right; or
c) you are a person who is not a national of a relevant European State but who is, by virtue of an enforceable Community right, entitled to be treated, for the purposes of access to and pursuit of a relevant profession, no less favourably than a national of a relevant European State.

If you are making an application to become registered as a Speech and Language Therapist the language testing exemption does not apply (please see the table below).

Applicants whose first language is not English and who are required to provide a language test certificate as evidence of their proficiency must ensure that it is, or is comparable to, IELTS level 7.0 with no element below 6.5 (or IELTS level 8.0 with no element below 7.5 for Speech and language therapists). If you propose to rely upon a non-IELTS test score that is not listed below, it will be your responsibility to provide evidence that it is comparable to the requisite IELTS levels. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your application.

IELTS or other English language tests which are equivalent to IELTS level 7 (no element below 6.5) may be submitted. If you are submitting any other acceptable test that is not IELTS, you must prove the equivalence of that test. The standard required for speech and language therapists is level 8 (no element below 7.5).LANGUAGE TEST
Minimum Test Score
Speech And Language Therapists*
All Other Professions
INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM (IELTS)
8.0 with no element below 7.5
7.0 with no element below 6.5
TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TOEFL) Internet Based Test (IBT)**
Minimum score of 118/120
Minimum score of 100/120

All test certificates must be dated within two years of the date we receive your application.
The table doesn't paste clearly - check here http://www.hpc-uk.org/apply/international/
Old May 8th 2018, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
But HCPC registration does require IELTS I think. From their website, a score of overall 7.0 and no test less than 6.5 is required.

The table doesn't paste clearly - check here HCPC - Health and Care Professions Council - International

thanks but i enquire with them and they said not require hcpc
Old May 8th 2018, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Benson55
have you checked Hull?
Lots of property for sale and prices flatlined, lots of jobs, good road network.
thanks i am checking now
Old May 8th 2018, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Benson55
have you checked Hull?

i check few in right to move website 3 bedroom semi detached costing 150,000
same price for Kent,louth and colchester also. might be the area in meters different.

so is it wise to stay in kent close to london and good schools also there.

and again i am just choosing option so while i ask agent or apply nhs jobs,
i should know area little bit

thanks
Old May 8th 2018, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute

i check few in right to move website 3 bedroom semi detached costing 150,000
same price for Kent,louth and colchester also. might be the area in meters different.

so is it wise to stay in kent close to london and good schools also there.

and again i am just choosing option so while i ask agent or apply nhs jobs,
i should know area little bit

thanks
£150k for a three bedroom semi detach in Kent - thats a bargain!
Old May 8th 2018, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scot47
Is there an English Language requirement ? IELTS ?
English language requirement only applies to international applications.

Those who wish to register under the European Mutual Recognition (EMR) and who are EEA or Swiss nationals do not need to submit proof of English language proficiency unless he/she is wishing to become a speech and language therapist in the UK. See section 5 of the link below for details -

http://www.hcpc-uk.org/Assets/docume...danceNotes.pdf
Old May 8th 2018, 5:24 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

English language requirement only applies to international applications.

Those who wish to register under the European Mutual Recognition (EMR) and who are EEA or Swiss nationals do not need to submit proof of English language proficiency unless he/she is wishing to become a speech and language therapist in the UK. See section 5 of the link below for details -

http://www.hcpc-uk.org/Assets/docume...danceNotes.pdf
The OP (oh sorry, TS) said elsewhere that he's from India (currently working in the Middle East). So, International. And no clue about what he's trying to do.
Old May 8th 2018, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
The OP (oh sorry, TS) said elsewhere that he's from India (currently working in the Middle East). So, International. And no clue about what he's trying to do.
yes this true i am from india and working in middle east, and i get clarification from HCPC about ielts and now its on process
hope so another 2/3 months it should finish.
Old May 8th 2018, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

£150k for a three bedroom semi detach in Kent - thats a bargain!

i saw in Gillingham and Rochestor

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.