I know its early, but ..

Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:49 pm

Triboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I know its early, but ..

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all the returnees and those yet to return. We're off to the UK via an overnight in Korea on Wed. First Xmas home in 18yrs

Dad's dial up at home is slower than an Aussie's wit, so I won't be online much until we get to my Sister's in Bucks for Xmas Day.

Been absolutely manic here the last week. I competed in another Half IronMan triathlon race in Canberra on the weekend (did ok, not great, 7hrs for the 1.9km swim, 93km bike and 21km run), the weather was torrential rain and those hills were not kind to my legs

Any way, at least I get to rest on the plane. Thank God for business class and Bose QC3 headphones

If you see some finger ruts in the tarmac at Heathrow on Jan 6th, it'll be where they've had to drag me on the plane to come back

Only for one more year though
Old Dec 18th 2007, 2:15 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know its early, but ..

Originally Posted by Triboy
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all the returnees and those yet to return. We're off to the UK via an overnight in Korea on Wed. First Xmas home in 18yrs

Dad's dial up at home is slower than an Aussie's wit, so I won't be online much until we get to my Sister's in Bucks for Xmas Day.

Been absolutely manic here the last week. I competed in another Half IronMan triathlon race in Canberra on the weekend (did ok, not great, 7hrs for the 1.9km swim, 93km bike and 21km run), the weather was torrential rain and those hills were not kind to my legs

Any way, at least I get to rest on the plane. Thank God for business class and Bose QC3 headphones

If you see some finger ruts in the tarmac at Heathrow on Jan 6th, it'll be where they've had to drag me on the plane to come back

Safe Journey...

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 18th 2007, 3:10 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Triboy;5677859]

Dad's dial up at home is slower than an Aussie's wit,

(i've given up trying)

merry xmas to you to
Old Dec 18th 2007, 4:54 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

You kill me !!!

Have a great cold and grey, chilly and snuggly cosy Christmas back in Blighty. xx
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:13 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Have a fab time business class???you posh git
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:37 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Have a fab time business class???you posh git
We are DINKS and staying that way

But I have pretty high profile as a 'customer of choice' with the Korean airlines (Asiana and Korea Air). My wife thinks they just look down the list of names for western sounding ones, check to see who's flown more than once and upgrade them

I like to think it is cos I is special
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Triboy;5677859]
I competed in another Half IronMan triathlon race in Canberra on the weekend (did ok, not great, 7hrs for the 1.9km swim, 93km bike and 21km run), the weather was torrential rain and those hills were not kind to my legs

Have you tried training.

Merry Christmas.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:59 am
to be or not to be...

bluejohn has a spectacular aura aboutbluejohn has a spectacular aura aboutbluejohn has a spectacular aura about

Well Triboy if you like it cold you have picked the right time It is 0 /2c. Nice and frosty but dry. I love it I have to say and going walking is great. Have a great christmas.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 6:04 am

[QUOTE=manc1;5679652]
I competed in another Half IronMan triathlon race in Canberra on the weekend (did ok, not great, 7hrs for the 1.9km swim, 93km bike and 21km run), the weather was torrential rain and those hills were not kind to my legs

Have you tried training.

Merry Christmas.
Tried it once or twice. Not for me

I have a 5km sprint race on Boxing Day in Aylesbury. Hope to break 24 mins
Old Dec 18th 2007, 11:45 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great trip home! Enjoy!

I am SOOOOO jealous (even though I was just back in September . . . ).

Sarah
Old Dec 19th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Triboy

I have a 5km sprint race on Boxing Day in Aylesbury. Hope to break 24 mins [/QUOTE]

Is that with a father Christmas suit on.
I'll be on my 5th pint by then.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:50 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas and have a great trip.

You are a sadistic git doing that on boxing day. I'd be tucking into yesterdays pud and half empty wine bottles
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

We are DINKS and staying that way

But I have pretty high profile as a 'customer of choice' with the Korean airlines (Asiana and Korea Air). My wife thinks they just look down the list of names for western sounding ones, check to see who's flown more than once and upgrade them

I like to think it is cos I is special
Triboy

Have a ball back home Xmas.
1st in 18 yrs will be brill.

Try to get some ice skating in at one of the new outside winter rinks - they're in lovely spots and its such a laugh too.

Enjoy ur holeeday

xxx
T