Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

I have been invited to tea at the houses of parliament!!

Wikiposts

I have been invited to tea at the houses of parliament!!

Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:21 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I have been invited to tea at the houses of parliament!!

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I'm stunned!

I regulary listen to George Galloway on UKs Talksport Radio via the internet.
Someone from Sydney sent him an email earlier which he read out, so I decided to send him one too
Imagine my shock when he started reading it out on air and has formally invited me to tea with him at the houses of parliament when I get back
Time to get the best frock out
well done! i was a guest at the Houses of Parliament also a few yrs ago. we had champers out on the terrace by the river. very interesting afternoon..hope you enjoy it.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:21 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
well done! i was a guest at the Houses of Parliament also a few yrs ago. we had champers out on the terrace by the river. very interesting afternoon..hope you enjoy it.
Oooh yes, i remember seeing that terrace from the river.

We just need to get back now!

OH is having his operation as I type, so, fingers crossed it all goes well and then he can put his visa application in.
I am being a right old worry guts. Its horrible waiting for a loved one to come out of surgery
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:27 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you and your hubby Flea. I'm sure the operation will ba a success and he'll probably feel tons better after he's all fixed up.

Fingers crossed for you both!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:29 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tking
Good luck to you and your hubby Flea. I'm sure the operation will ba a success and he'll probably feel tons better after he's all fixed up.

Fingers crossed for you both!
Thanks TK very kind of you x
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:31 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Its horrible waiting for a loved one to come out of surgery
yes I know, my husband had major surg 3 yrs ago and it is very worrying. fingers crossed and hope all has gone well today, pls post an update.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 8:06 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm stunned!

I regulary listen to George Galloway on UKs Talksport Radio via the internet.
Someone from Sydney sent him an email earlier which he read out, so I decided to send him one too
Imagine my shock when he started reading it out on air and has formally invited me to tea with him at the houses of parliament when I get back
Time to get the best frock out
Best clean up that potty mouth of yours first then!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 11:10 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Best clean up that potty mouth of yours first then!
Thankfully, I know when i can get away with it and when i cant