Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

I don't like Cricket Ooh no.. I love it.

I don't like Cricket Ooh no.. I love it.

Old Mar 26th 2009, 11:58 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute
Default I don't like Cricket Ooh no.. I love it.

Does any body else miss cricket,

All the swings of opinion, the feigned outrage, the seemingly unwittingly abusive posts and the subsequent hypersensitivity to replys, all this is geat but I just read the BA baracus (A-team) sedation advice and sprayed my tea halfway across the room... classic.

Wherever she may be, may her arguments remain illogical and her opinions remain fiery.

You will be missed.

Peace.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:32 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I don't like Cricket Ooh no.. I love it.

Originally Posted by rinkerdink

All the swings of opinion, the feigned outrage, the seemingly unwittingly abusive posts and the subsequent hypersensitivity to replys, all this is geat but I just read the BA baracus (A-team) sedation advice and sprayed my tea halfway across the room... classic.

Wherever she may be, may her arguments remain illogical and her opinions remain fiery.

You will be missed.

Peace.
She is synonymous with the term "Irrational debate" much in the same way that Gordon Ramsay is synonymous with "Debasement of character" For this reason alone she will be greatly missed.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 1:45 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

she's as mad as a bag of ferrets.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kporte
she's as mad as a bag of ferrets.
Thats below the belt Kporte!

Love her or hate her, at least she put some life into this forum.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 4:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stm1971
Thats below the belt Kporte!

Love her or hate her, at least she put some life into this forum.
Doesn't stop her being mad as a bag of ferrets

She's not banned and she hasn't deleted her account, so she could be posting again tomorrow anyway...
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Doesn't stop her being mad as a bag of ferrets

She's not banned and she hasn't deleted her account, so she could be posting again tomorrow anyway...

I hope she does!
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:27 am
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stm1971

I hope she does!
Me too. I like her posts, very lively.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 6:10 am
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rinkerdink

You will be missed.

Peace.
Can't wait for the season to start again..........there's a cricket green in the little vilage down the lane, and that's where I'll be this summer, watching all those men running around wiping their balls on their trousers.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:00 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oldbag
Can't wait for the season to start again..........there's a cricket green in the little vilage down the lane, and that's where I'll be this summer, watching all those men running around wiping their balls on their trousers.
No.. no.. i darent... but you beg a smart reply

I am sure she will be back pretty soon. She has left about 6 times already.

I dont think shes really in Queensland... probably Mars
Old Mar 28th 2009, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Well between writing books on how to cook properly and stock your larder, running a designer clothing empire for larger ladies (just the nice ones, mind!) packing up to leave the Country she was dragged to by her awful ex-OH, reconciling with her children (or not on any given day), and generally having a much tougher life than the rest of us put together (although she wouldn't dream of complaining) - perhaps poor Cricket really does need the break from BE (poor love).
Old Mar 28th 2009, 2:12 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
Well between writing books on how to cook properly and stock your larder, running a designer clothing empire for larger ladies (just the nice ones, mind!) packing up to leave the Country she was dragged to by her awful ex-OH, reconciling with her children (or not on any given day), and generally having a much tougher life than the rest of us put together (although she wouldn't dream of complaining) - perhaps poor Cricket really does need the break from BE (poor love).
She reminds me of Marjorie Daws.

"got the perfect outfit for you fatty! dust anyone?"
Old Mar 28th 2009, 7:57 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

ROFLMAO

That made me laugh out loud

Lets all be charitable and send the poor fatties a dust parcel
Old Mar 28th 2009, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!! Me too, exactly the same response as Flea

Absolute genius kporte

Hmmmm.....dust!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of

last activity by cricket 7.55am today.think she is turning into a lurker to see whats written about her
Old Mar 30th 2009, 2:45 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Bring her back I say - I love it when you doom-and-gloomers turn on your own.