Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

I can't be bothered thinking a title up.

I can't be bothered thinking a title up.

Old Aug 9th 2007, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can't be bothered thinking a title up.

Originally Posted by gedge
assumptions are wonderful things JG
i used to cycle past Leavygreave Road regularly
Hey I heard about blokes like you in that area - when I was having turtletom I was in Jessops opposite - you may have been that bloke who tried to pick a tart up on his trike????
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:24 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
True - I have a secret stash of around 7 bottles
You do? I'm jealous...nothing quite like it. Also Cunningham's pickled onions ...pickled onions have never tasted the same since I moved from Sheffield.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:36 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Hey I heard about blokes like you in that area - when I was having turtletom I was in Jessops opposite - you may have been that bloke who tried to pick a tart up on his trike????
wasn't me, honest
my OH did a stint working there, i'll share this little story with you

being a women's hosp in an area of dubious purpose they often had some of the local merchant ladies as patients for one reason or another
one evening there was a commotion on the ward as this particular lady of the night shouted abuse out the window at someone who was working "her patch"
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
wasn't me, honest
my OH did a stint working there, i'll share this little story with you

being a women's hosp in an area of dubious purpose they often had some of the local merchant ladies as patients for one reason or another
one evening there was a commotion on the ward as this particular lady of the night shouted abuse out the window at someone who was working "her patch"

funnily enough I recall something like that happen when I was in having one of mine - it was our entertainment for the night watching out of the windows when there was nothing on TV
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:52 am

gedge has disabled reputation

funnily enough I recall something like that happen when I was in having one of mine - it was our entertainment for the night watching out of the windows when there was nothing on TV
certainly was a well placed women's hospital... or not
i often wondered how many nurses were propositioned as they left off at night! slightly worrying now i think of it
Old Aug 18th 2007, 8:48 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

i think it was the new dads that got propositioned! i know a friend at the time, when she had her baby there both her dad and husband got offered a good time
Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
i think it was the new dads that got propositioned! i know a friend at the time, when she had her baby there both her dad and husband got offered a good time
I bet more than a few had been missing their "marital rights" for a while and thought "the missus will never know" Sorry probably should have done the grin bit at the end but l