Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

I booked our son a flight back to UK.

I booked our son a flight back to UK.

Old Jun 4th 2012, 12:42 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I booked our son a flight back to UK.

Originally Posted by Belles30
Best Wishes hope everything goes smoothly for you.It does start to get very nerve wracking as plans start to actually happen.
My DH leaves in August and hopefully will find work( been made redundant here) then myself and son (18) will follow after the Year 12 exams.
It's all a bit mind boggling.
Agh he's leaving you to do all the packing! Good luck to your Ds with his exams. Ds has a couple of final exams left this week and graduates on Thursday. Then it's summer hols here. Dd can't wait. She's been invited to swim at her friends house already.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

Belles30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Agh he's leaving you to do all the packing! Good luck to your Ds with his exams. Ds has a couple of final exams left this week and graduates on Thursday. Then it's summer hols here. Dd can't wait. She's been invited to swim at her friends house already.
Haha yes he is.Good luck to your
son with his exams and graduation.Ooh summer holidays nice,cold and wet here now it's winter
Old Jun 4th 2012, 6:50 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

I booked online yesterday and I think I shook so hard pressing the buy ticket button
He flies home on July 4th arriving on the 5th.
He has all kinds of paperwork to do once he arrives to get ready for college.
His Brother will pick him up at the airport he sounded very happy about it.
Then Dh says we wait till september to get the house up for sale, and in the mean time sell all the big stuff, hopefully, and paint, paint, paint.
Anyone want a boat?
Oh Graduation from high school is next Thursday for Ds, followed by a big party on Saturday. I'm starting to get a bit panicky.
Fantastic news. And the jitters are quite natural. We had a few wobbly knee moments....in fact a pack of Valium may have come in handy on certain days. Best of luck in your journey. I'll so look forward to seeing things unfold on your route home.
Old Jun 18th 2012, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

Sun101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Technical Colleges and Polytechnics were abolished in 1992.
Its probably just a normal college that offers courses validated by a university.

Is he studying the course at Coleg Llandrillo. (Not to sound to stalkerish :P)
Old Jun 19th 2012, 12:15 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sun101
Technical Colleges and Polytechnics were abolished in 1992.
Its probably just a normal college that offers courses validated by a university.

Is he studying the course at Coleg Llandrillo. (Not to sound to stalkerish :P)
Yes he is
Old Jun 19th 2012, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

I booked online yesterday and I think I shook so hard pressing the buy ticket button
He flies home on July 4th arriving on the 5th.
He has all kinds of paperwork to do once he arrives to get ready for college.
His Brother will pick him up at the airport he sounded very happy about it.
Then Dh says we wait till september to get the house up for sale, and in the mean time sell all the big stuff, hopefully, and paint, paint, paint.
Anyone want a boat?
Oh Graduation from high school is next Thursday for Ds, followed by a big party on Saturday. I'm starting to get a bit panicky.
Hopefully he will celebrate the 4th July on the plane, I wish him well on his trip back to the UK.
Old Jun 19th 2012, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

Belles30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to your son and best wishes selling your house and your move back to the UK.