Wikiposts

Hyperventilating!

Old Mar 13th 2013, 1:18 am
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hyperventilating!

HELP!!!!!!!

It all feels so real now as hubby booked his flights last night for end May. He will be in Sweden for a week first and then will start his new job in London in June.

He is telling his work today that this is happening but will not give formal notice yet. I have to tell my boss too and I am really scared!
I work in a travel agency where it is just the boss and I for most of the time so it's not like I work in a huge building and I can walk into her office and give notice. I don't know what to say!

OMG my chest is so tight I can't breathe. Someone help.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hyperventilating!

Originally Posted by Lorry1
HELP!!!!!!!

It all feels so real now as hubby booked his flights last night for end May. He will be in Sweden for a week first and then will start his new job in London in June.

He is telling his work today that this is happening but will not give formal notice yet. I have to tell my boss too and I am really scared!
I work in a travel agency where it is just the boss and I for most of the time so it's not like I work in a huge building and I can walk into her office and give notice. I don't know what to say!

Don't be scared, just do it!-DO IT
Old Mar 13th 2013, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

HELP!!!!!!!

I agree. Just DO IT! The hyperventilation will disappear after you do it
Old Mar 13th 2013, 3:15 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

I agree with everyone too Just take a deep breath, remember to KEEP breathing and just walk in and say what you need to say. I'm sure that once you get it out you'll be just fine and then the fun will begin.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

vikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond repute

Yep just do it. What can happen - an earthquake! That's what happened to me on Monday but feel much better having given the news
Old Mar 13th 2013, 5:26 am
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vikingsail
Yep just do it. What can happen - an earthquake! That's what happened to me on Monday but feel much better having given the news
Yes, heard all about that earthquake...lol. I guess your news was earth-shattering. What on earth is going to happen when you get on the plane??
Old Mar 13th 2013, 6:04 am
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all!

It's done. My boss was really supportive and it turns out it was great timing. She was planning on closing the retail store and working out of her home office so I probably would have been let go this summer anyway!

Thank goodness for that.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 6:07 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all!

It's done. My boss was really supportive and it turns out it was great timing. She was planning on closing the retail store and working out of her home office so I probably would have been let go this summer anyway!

Thank goodness for that.
Well that was good, she's happy and your happy, it couldn't be better timing
Old Mar 13th 2013, 6:31 am
Yorkshire Lass

Thanks all!

Thank goodness for that.

See ! Everything has turned out just the way it's supposed to So you can quit hyperventilating....
Old Mar 13th 2013, 7:17 am
The Brit is back

yes I feel a lot better now and I will feel even more better-er when I have got home and cracked open the wine
Old Mar 13th 2013, 8:20 am
Yorkshire Lass

yes I feel a lot better now and I will feel even more better-er when I have got home and cracked open the wine
I'm with you on that one....sitting with a nice glass of wine, gazing out at the English countryside
Old Mar 13th 2013, 4:57 pm
Practical Paramedic

MissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond reputeMissBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all!

Thank goodness for that.
Excellent! See - its fate! Big Boss asked me recently if I was leaving as there are rumours going around - quelle surprise! Told him, yep, leaving end of May and I'll hand my notice in when I am good and ready thanks!