Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

How many go back to England?

How many go back to England?

Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

m100 has a spectacular aura aboutm100 has a spectacular aura aboutm100 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How many go back to England?

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Does worry me how come its all us stuck over here in Perth, whatabout the Eastern States, you really dont see too many posters moaning about going back do you?? (Well I dont see many of them)... God it Must be this place!!! surely the whole of Australia cant be like this (Im trying to be positive Girls )

Looking forward to tomorrow
Hi

We are in Sydney suburbs, we are going back too, wish I could come to your meet up tomorrow.

Anyone else over here going back??
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:12 am

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Bad luck he can't play cricket,as too the rest of the English team.
Errrr....wake up......we won the One Day Internationals didn't we??????
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:18 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Does worry me how come its all us stuck over here in Perth, whatabout the Eastern States, you really dont see too many posters moaning about going back do you?? (Well I dont see many of them)... God it Must be this place!!! surely the whole of Australia cant be like this (Im trying to be positive Girls )

Your right if Perth was such a great place, why are'nt all the Aussies in the eastern states packing up and moving over there, is seems to be only Poms that want to live in Perth. The eastern states are much better, better countryside while WA is mostly desert, much more to see and do. You don't get many people from the gold coast or Victoria for example on this forum wanting to go home.
Have you ever heard someone from Canberra on this forum who deos'nt like it and wants to go back?
l have'nt, only heard good things about the place.

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Feb 15th 2007 at 6:31 am.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:19 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs Best
Errrr....wake up......we won the One Day Internationals didn't we??????
Yes you won one , one day match and lost everything else including 5-0 defeat in the Ashes, the worst British defeat since 1922.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't like Canberra, thought I had landed on another planet, all these perfect gardens but you never saw anyone.....but to be fair I only spent a couple of weeks there. But I can't understand why people chose Perth to live, nice place for a holiday but nothing that appealing about the place...only place I remember the flies being bad.....and I swallowed one.

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Your right if Perth was such a great place, why are'nt all the Aussies in the eastern states packing up and moving over there, is seems to be only Poms that want to live in Perth. The eastern states are much better, better countryside while WA is mostly desert, much more to see and do. You don't get many people from the gold coast or Victoria for example on this forum wanting to go home.
Have you ever heard someone from Canberra on this forum who deos'nt like it and wants to go back?
l have'nt, only heard good things about the place.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:06 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I worry about that too Kath. Maybe it's just here that's crap and dull. My OH is like your's and wants us to try over east before we go home. He's got until mid next year to convince me
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:59 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
I worry about that too Kath. Maybe it's just here that's crap and dull. My OH is like your's and wants us to try over east before we go home. He's got until mid next year to convince me
There have been and still are, quite a number of members who have gone back to UK or wish to, from other parts of Oz. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention their names though. But some lived in Melbourne, a number live in Queensland and afew from NSW.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
There have been and still are, quite a number of members who have gone back to UK or wish to, from other parts of Oz. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention their names though. But some lived in Melbourne, a number live in Queensland and afew from NSW.
Oh yeah.. See Kath, it's not just perth. It's all cack!!!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:17 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah.. See Kath, it's not just perth. It's all cack!!!
You're a fruitcake you....wanna pop round for a drink? I have a barrel outside.

How many go back to England?-one-more-road.jpg
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:30 am
Account Closed

You're a fruitcake you....wanna pop round for a drink? I have a barrel outside.

Attachment 40503
Only if I can drink through a straw!!!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:32 am
'In limboland'

Only if I can drink through a straw!!!
I have a syphon, ready and waiting.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

THEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud of

I have a syphon, ready and waiting.
I find it hard to credit that Perth could be any duller than Adelaide!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by THEGREATIDIOT
I find it hard to credit that Perth could be any duller than Adelaide!
Never been to Adelaide mate so I can't say. I have heard though, the reason they call Adelaide The City Of Churches is because it's full of dead folk!!

Must be jumping!!!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Im trying to stay very positive here, but I am sure Perth is the dead end of the world and no matter how many new houses etc they build here the infrastructure is always gonna be the same!!! the WA Goverment will not allow Perth to expand IMO, its a crap deal, Dont come to Perth, you die before you get old!!!!

Hubbie says maybe we go to Brisbane maybe we just go back to UK f....MEN!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:42 am
Banned

Never been to Adelaide mate so I can't say. I have heard though, the reason they call Adelaide The City Of Churches is because it's full of dead folk!!

Must be jumping!!!
Adelaide has the oldest population people over 65 in OZ, its sort of one big boring retirement village a heavens waiting room,also the worst economy in OZ higest unemployment, the only thing that breaks the boredom is the bizarre serial killings they have over there like the Snowtown killings where a gang of serial killers went around chopping people up frying and eating their flesh then putting the remains in barrels of acid, before that you have the gang of serial killers called " the family" they were a group of wealthy politicans, lawyers and business men that preyed on young men, most of them were never caught. Maybe it was the nuclear fall out from the British atomic tests in the 50's that turned Adelaide people into mad mutant killers.

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Feb 16th 2007 at 12:48 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.