How Many?

Old Feb 25th 2007, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many?

Hopefully the increase in time required to qualify for a passport under the new rules that the Howard government is bringing in will make it more difficult for those who just want to hang on to get the passport "in case". These are the sort of people Australia doesn't need or want.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Hopefully the increase in time required to qualify for a passport under the new rules that the Howard government is bringing in will make it more difficult for those who just want to hang on to get the passport "in case". These are the sort of people Australia doesn't need or want.
Just like the moving back to UK forum doesn't need or want you.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy
Just like the moving back to UK forum doesn't need or want you.
PMSL
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

THEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud of

Can someone say 'loser'?

Last edited by THEGREATIDIOT; Feb 25th 2007 at 11:23 pm.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THEGREATIDIOT
Can someone say 'loser'?
Why am I a loser?
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

THEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by clougherty family
Why am I a loser?
Sorry, I meant the original poster, not you!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THEGREATIDIOT
Sorry, I meant the original poster, not you!
With a name like THE GREATIDIOT you would think clougherty family would realise you would be unable to express yourself clearly.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

With a name like THE GREATIDIOT you would think clougherty family would realise you would be unable to express yourself clearly.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:33 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

nothing constructive to say then
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandtooz
here here!!!

sorry too early in the morning for constructive comments need a coffee first

You seem to be the expert on not making constructive comments.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:41 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

You seem to be the expert on not making constructive comments.
what it, iv had my coffee
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:43 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

If I were you I'd have kept my mouth shout with NedKelly as a username. What does that convey?
Old Feb 27th 2007, 1:58 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
If I were you I'd have kept my mouth shout with NedKelly as a username. What does that convey?
Good question. With your name are you suggesting you're a good old fashioned Palestinian sort of a girl? Or that you bear allegiance to Rome?

Old Feb 27th 2007, 2:59 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Good question. With your name are you suggesting you're a good old fashioned Palestinian sort of a girl? Or that you bear allegiance to Rome?

Neither.
Old Feb 27th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lil_ol_wine_drinker_me
Not everyone leaving Australia hates the place, many go back to the UK for other reasons - family being a major issue.
I don't hate the place in fact the longer I am here the more it grows on me.But I am going back mainly for family and just as its home.I have to go back and try it and until I do I will truly know where I belong.
Its all a shame as it took so much hard work to get out here.We are keeping our options open well and truly though.