Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

how long to give it before going back

how long to give it before going back

Old May 22nd 2007, 3:46 am
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how long to give it before going back

Originally Posted by atfab
Such Flair .. Such Panache ..............
Why thank you.
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:00 am
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mick69
We give it 4 months (thought it would be longer) but hey who knew.
I love it here but unfortunately OH hasn't settled. He misses the security I think of the UK and also friends.
Beautiful country, lovely and pleasant people its just not for him.
Will see what the following weeks bring

Lynne
Hi Lynne,

I rememeber talking to you a while back saying you were enjoying it, you never seem to hear if people really hate it they just seem to muddle along even although it's killing them.

We are suppose to be out this year but I'm still in two minds we have a good life here, nice house, lovely friends. I have a friend who I have known for thirty years I may never see her again we have been through so much together.

We are going through a difficult time right now which doesn't help the pressure from my family is unbearable. They have been very cruel to say the least.

I think when one person is not happy it can put a real strain on things just remember what you were all like before you even made this decision a happy family!

Sorry to hear Lynne
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:39 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mabozar
I think when one person is not happy it can put a real strain on things just remember what you were all like before you even made this decision a happy family!
Yep, happy. That's what we were too. We were just greedy and thought we could have more.

"if I could turn back time!!!"
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Yep, happy. That's what we were too. We were just greedy and thought we could have more.

"if I could turn back time!!!"
Can just picture you up at the Karaoke with that one Tracey! lol