Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

is this how the dream was always going to end?

is this how the dream was always going to end?

Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is this how the dream was always going to end?

Originally Posted by gedge
my father passed away yesterday
it puts my worries in to perspective
don't fear tomorrow, live for today
Oh dear...I'm sorry to hear that C. My condolences to you and your family...so very difficult for you when you are so far away.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Sorry to hear of your loss, hope everything works out well for all of you
Old Apr 25th 2008, 12:12 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

My deepest sympathies to you and your family xx
Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:30 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Chris, my heart goes out to you. I am so very sorry to hear that. Was your father ill?

The death of a loved one does put things into perspective, without a doubt, but sometimes these things are easier said than done, so you take care of yourself and your family. Your health is what really matters.

Love G xx
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Gedge, my sympathies on your loss. It is at times like these that you feel the distance!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Chris my deepest sympathies

Hold in there sending hugs (((((X)))))
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:39 am
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point

So sorry to hear about your Father

M
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

I can feel your despair in your first message and its hard to be strong but you, wife and kids are a family and family sticks together, even through hard times. It will get easier trust me on that and it IS worth fighting for.

Sincere condolences on the passing of your father, your going through a rough time so chin up, and it WILL get better.

Thinking of you.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all. I hoped to reply individually, .
i want a big long reply, because im special

all my teachers told me that

you must have about 400 PMs pal. i doubt if anyone doesnt get a reply they would mind. just you get yir heed roon the things that matter at the mo...........................................

My reply
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:40 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i want a big long reply, because im special

all my teachers told me that

you must have about 400 PMs pal. i doubt if anyone doesnt get a reply they would mind. just you get yir heed roon the things that matter at the mo...........................................

My reply
Then you can make sure I know how things are, can't you Soapy.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 12:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Then you can make sure I know how things are, can't you Soapy.
lmao, nosey bassa
Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:17 am
'In limboland'

lmao, nosey bassa
Haha, I'm concerned about our Chris.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Haha, I'm concerned about our Chris.
in lnow, was just joking

hes been through times just as hard as this. i know he will cope
Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:31 am

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best Gedge

Mrs M xx
Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:45 am
'In limboland'

in lnow, was just joking

hes been through times just as hard as this. i know he will cope
I know matey and I'm sure C will cope, but the death of your father is a huge loss to bear, believe me I know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.