Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

House sitting - coming back to UK

House sitting - coming back to UK

Old Mar 10th 2003, 9:41 am
antheah

Talking House sitting - coming back to UK

We are returning to the UKafter several stints of expatriate life over a 28 year period. It is time to come home!
Is there any one who is interested in having a very responsible, (worked at the British High Commission for 2 years in PNG as Trades, Information Officer and then as PA to the HC). Husband is an Australian licenced security installer and maintence officer, and a qualified elelctrical contractor. (Very handy person to have around! We are both British and in our 50's, jsut fed up with the Aussie lifestyle and all its red tape, low wages and intolerance to over 50's trying to get jobs!
We have a house in Queensland and one in Perth so are financially stable which are/will be rented out. But we need a home to sit so we can gather our thoughts as to where we want to live in the UK again. My folks are on the Wirral, and my husbands in Manchester and Scotland.
I arrive on April 22 and husband and pup arrive on 26th May 03.
We would prefer to live in the south but are happy to consider a house sit for a longish period of time if possible more or less anywhere midlands to south uk.
We love animals to the extent that we are bringing our own puppy dog who has come with us from PNG she is a lovely lab x, very well behaved and quiet. She loves any other animals, is used to cats, dogs and has lived with hens and geese.
love to hear from anyone who may be interested in having their home and animals cared for on a longish basis. You would be really happy and could rest assured that we will respect your home as it were our own.
Hope to hear from someone shortly.
Reply to: [email protected]