House For Sale at last!

Old May 22nd 2008, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

Renie is just really niceRenie is just really niceRenie is just really niceRenie is just really niceRenie is just really niceRenie is just really niceRenie is just really niceRenie is just really niceRenie is just really nice
Default Re: House For Sale at last!

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Oh Elaine, that's wonderful ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I have been thinking about you, great news, well done.
Old May 22nd 2008, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Elaine - you must be soooo pleased - and excited - time to book those flights then !
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

You must be so relieved! Thats one HUGE check off your list! Now book those tickets and get packing!
Jo

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Hi everybody

It's been a long day and I was really starting to worry but I just got a call to confirm our house is SOLD

I think all the good vibes from you guys helped seal the deal. My OH is on tour (working for a band) at the moment so he doesn't even know yet. Can't wait to tell him.
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:51 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Elaine

What great news you have, please send to house selling karma to those of us still waiting.

Just Brilliant news though
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Hi everybody

It's been a long day and I was really starting to worry but I just got a call to confirm our house is SOLD

I think all the good vibes from you guys helped seal the deal. My OH is on tour (working for a band) at the moment so he doesn't even know yet. Can't wait to tell him.
Hi
Thats wonderful news , many congrats , Ill uncross the fingers now
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank everyone.

I've really enjoyed a day of not feeling stressed. Hope to hear more good news about everyone elses house sales soon.
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:34 am
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Elaine! You'll be home before you know it now!
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I just booked our flight home for July 13th, I guess that really makes it official then

Should really do a few tourist type things before we leave.
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I just booked our flight home for July 13th, I guess that really makes it official then

Should really do a few tourist type things before we leave.
Good idea, make some great memories to remember Canada by.

OOOOOOOOh, so jealous your off on July 13th. Good luck
Old May 24th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Good idea, make some great memories to remember Canada by.

OOOOOOOOh, so jealous your off on July 13th. Good luck
Thanks M.

So I saw on another thread you're going back for a couple of weeks, when are you making the move permanent?
Old May 24th 2008, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks M.

So I saw on another thread you're going back for a couple of weeks, when are you making the move permanent?
Hopefully by the end of July. I am sussing out my work situation when I go back in June (I'm a teacher, and am trying to get on the supply list to start with), so hope everything works out the way I want it to. Still haven't told my mother I am thinking of moving back. But, I will have plenty of time for that

Last edited by Marmalade; May 24th 2008 at 1:52 am.
Old May 24th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Hopefully by the end of July. I am sussing out my work situation when I go back in June (I'm a teacher, and am trying to get on the supply list to start with), so hope everything works out the way I want it to. Still haven't told my mother I am thinking of moving back. But, I will have plenty of time for that
You're such a sneak I bet your mum won't be that surprised when you eventually tell her.

Enjoy your trip and good luck with the job search
Old May 24th 2008, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

You're such a sneak I bet your mum won't be that surprised when you eventually tell her.

Enjoy your trip and good luck with the job search
Yeah, I have a feeling she already knows what I'm thinking. Just need to say it. But, I'm a cautious type, and always want my ducks in a row before I say anything. Might trip myself up though, as there will likely be lots of booze during the local festival when I'm there, and knowing me I'll just blurt it out aided by the booze